• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Freakiest Thing in Majora's Mask

Din Akera

Sniper
I think there are a lot of things that are creepy, however the moon takes it for me as 'the most'. I honestly avoid looking up in the game on a consistent basis. Especially once you hit the third day.

But I do want to make a case for a more psychologically based 'creepy aspect'. I think going back in time 3 days on that regular of a basis would be terrifying and really cause some mental problems. The first time alone would be so traumatic. I think the second time you'd be okay, the third and fourth you'd be used to it, but after that I think there would be some real degradation in your mental faculties. Knowing exactly where everyone is going to be and what they are going to be doing at any given moment, knowing you have to free these giants and save the world in this restricted time period, I think it is a lot of pressure. Also, I would think after awhile a sense of dread would set in. Example 'What if I can't do this and I never get out of this time loop?' 'What if I can never exist outside of these three days?' Personally, I think that would freak me out the most. Its a sense of being trapped, not in space, but in time.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
The moon children. They still give me the heebie jeebies. Going up into that terrifying moon that is about to smash everything and finding a beautiful, peaceful meadow with dancing kids...and then realizing they are wearing the masks of these demonic monsters you've been trying to defeat. And the way they talk to you? Yikes. They're like pod people but with brains.

N

NascNaHéireann

Freakiest thing for me was when i got into Pamelas house and her Father jumped out of the wardrobe, scared the life out of me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom