• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fox McCloud is an Amputee?

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
The Star Fox team are amputees in the first and second Star Fox games! Google it if you need proof. Apparently its so they could handle the G's better...?

My mind is blown.
Did anyone know about this already...?

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Interesting. While it does seem like it for the early games, it seems that Nintendo has changed that. Or at least it seems like it. Interesting still...

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
This was posted on Memebase, ergo, we all know this already.

video-game-memes-mindblown.jpg

I don't know whether or not it's true that legless pilots can withstand more Gs although the logic of the lack of blood flowing to the legs makes sense. Nintendo probably know this and intended for the Starfox team to be amputees (double amputees technically) to make it more realistic, but ultimately they decided to have them keep their legs. Or maybe they are still prosthetic legs but they look more real?

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
This was posted on Memebase, ergo, we all know this already.

video-game-memes-mindblown.jpg

I don't know whether or not it's true that legless pilots can withstand more Gs although the logic of the lack of blood flowing to the legs makes sense. Nintendo probably know this and intended for the Starfox team to be amputees (double amputees technically) to make it more realistic, but ultimately they decided to have them keep their legs. Or maybe they are still prosthetic legs but they look more real?

Wow. Yeah, I can't believe I never realized this until now. Nice pic :P

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Interesting. While it does seem like it for the early games, it seems that Nintendo has changed that. Or at least it seems like it. Interesting still...

Yeah... I was looking at later pictures and the characters all had "complete" legs... they looked more natural. I do remember playing Star Fox 64 and wondering why their legs looked so thin. Guess that explains it. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom