• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Fourteen Heartcontainers?

F

frostfern

I was just playing spirit tracks yesterday and got stuck so I came here for the tutorial and saw that it has 13 heart containers marked that you can get. I have 14.... I don't know what's missing, what I did that the tutorial doesn't have. Has anyone else gotten 14 heart containers? (I found out what was going on, I read something wrong!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Eh, I don't recall getting 14 heart containers! :sweat:

What did you do exactly - if you can remember?

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
You start out with three. You must have gotten eleven of the available heart containers for a total of fourteen, so you still have two to get.

F

frostfern

Ah see, now it makes sense. I must have read something wrong. Thank you!

I was just adventuring before doing all the hard stuff at the last entering of the tower of spirits. But I read that you should only have 13, not 14 when in reality its 13 in addition to the three you had originally so you can actually get 16. So there is nothing wrong with the tutorial or walkthrough or some such none-sense. I would go the the walkthrough if you want to find all the heart containers! :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom