• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Four Swords DSiWare/3DS EShop Release Date

I've actually played Four Swords (and own it) with my brother and it was pretty challenging having to do all this dumb stuff with two people. But I think they should include Wi-Fi Compatibility with Four Swords on DSi and 3DS because most people (including me) have no friends to play the game with. Or it could be like Four Swords Adventures where they have a one-player option. All I know is I can't wait till it comes out!

I want more than one so my kids and I can play together.... Heck I may get a second 3ds and a DSi so three of us can play at the same time...... We have a DS lite but that will not be able to be used.

Last edited:
R

Red

Hmm - why would you need more than 1 3Ds? FS and FSA, are those two different games, officially?
They May be confused because on the LTTP Four swords that you need more than one person/system to play it. I'm happy to say that this game can be single player!

*EDIT*
Ah, I see!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that you will be able to play solo... most likely like the Gamecube four swords (great great game BTW) I just want to be able to multiplay it... I never got the chance to before... I do not want to miss out again now that Nintendo is generously giving us the game for free...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom