• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords anniversary

Since no one replies to the help section I'll keep posting here till I get help.

Me and my dad want to play together and we both got Melonds on our phones and we both have the Cia file for the game and when we both boot it up and get to the multi-player screen it won't find each others group. No matter who the host is. Does anyone know what's going on? The game is Four Swords anniversary. We have the same Cia file and both on the same wifi.

Since no one replies to the help section I'll keep posting here till I get help.

Me and my dad want to play together and we both got Melonds on our phones and we both have the Cia file for the game and when we both boot it up and get to the multi-player screen it won't find each others group. No matter who the host is. Does anyone know what's going on? The game is Four Swords anniversary. We have the same Cia file and both on the same wifi.
I don't even think the 3DS has Wi-Fi service anymore, if it doesn't, that's probably the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom