• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Found This (possible MM 3D?)

Pretty bold statement. Got a source to back that up? Doubt it... besides do you really think Nintendo would release a game like that so soon without any marketing what so ever?

Dont troll my thread.

Pretty bold statement. Got a source to back that up? Doubt it... besides do you really think Nintendo would release a game like that so soon without any marketing what so ever?

Dont troll my thread.

I'm just saying, a lot of website(s) think this position has to do with Majora's Mask. Only I can confirm that it's not because I have the information directly from Nintendo. Whether you choose to believe me is not my problem. :sahasrahla:

If I was trolling I wouldn't provide an exact date for release. I would have photo shopped a document already too.

Fig

The Altruist
No, the game is already made. Set for release July 18th, 2014. - Not willing to show any documents yet though. Believe it or not, just saying.

If the game was already made, why is GREZZO hiring right now to make this game? Last time I checked, you need a full team of developers to create a game and hiring someone mid-way of the game is just downright stupid and inefficient as now the new members of the developing team will have to observe what the team has already created thus far.

I'm just saying, a lot of website(s) think this position has to do with Majora's Mask. Only I can confirm that it's not because I have the information directly from Nintendo. Whether you choose to believe me is not my problem. :sahasrahla:

If I was trolling I wouldn't provide an exact date for release. I would have photo shopped a document already too.

If you have the information "directy" from Nintendo, then you are either 1. an employee at Nintendo or 2. some form of news reporter or leaker. If you are an employee from Nintendo, then you are terrible at your job because no one and I mean no one from Nintendo would go to the trouble join a Zelda site and troll people that a game that only fans think would be a good idea, which by now you should already know that Nintendo is not having a great time when it comes financial statements, and thus the more you linger on this site the higher your authorities will catch you and thus you will be fired. I don't think Nintendo would hire someone like that and thus you are not an employee from Nintendo. As for the news reporter or leaker, you are not one either considering that you refuse to share information because it is "unique". Yet there are many leakers that would do anything to get their news across the entire media. I'm sorry but you are just a Majora's Mask fan that is really upset that Nintendo won't be making the game anytime soon, so you resort to trolling Zelda fans on the internet that MM3D is a thing. Hey I love Majora's Mask too, but if I was a leaker or claimed to know something "directy" as you put it, I would my best to provide evidence even though it could be fake.

As for you saying that you are not trolling because you would have a photo-shopped document by now, that's not necessarily the case. With you, are saying that you have information but because it is "unique", you refuse to post it no matter what. I'm very certain that when the game doesn't come out by July 18th, you are going to say that it's still a thing yet refuse to share information again. Just stop with the trolling and move on. The game is not going to be made anytime soon.

Last edited:

I think you are just too lazy to troll that hard. So instead you give people a BS date for a release date thinking people will buy it. Unlike you I actually have a source to back up what could possibly be a MM3D remake.

For those that don't know Grezzo (the company hiring in the article) is the company that did the OoT 3D remake.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
A new member with an inside scoop that can't provide substantial evidence to back it up?
[video=youtube_share;-ViF6JRNjTk]http://youtu.be/-ViF6JRNjTk[/video]

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If you have the information "directy" from Nintendo, then you are either 1. an employee at Nintendo or 2. some form of news reporter or leaker.
Well I am an employee of Nintendo. Here's a picture of me below:
Reginald_Fils-Aime.jpg
My name is Reginald, you may have seen me before if you watch Nintendo directs like a true fan would.
This Majoras mask thing is not true, I'm not saying it is never coming just not quite so soon. I'd like to share a little news Zelda U though. It's going to star Tingle as it's antagonist and contain heavy amounts of nudity and gore. I have tried the game out for myself and it is a big departure from what we have seen in Zelda before. About an hour in to the game you get this Lazer gun and then it's all fps from then on.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Wow ganonking... just wow...

Anyway guys just chill what the dude said isn't true. Besides we'll find out in a few days its not true, then we can all flip out on him if that's what you wanna do. Right now I'm just all smiles... even though I now what Brojo up there said is BS.

I know a lot of you think I'm trying to get everyone's hopes up, that is somewhat the case. The game is legitimate, so you should all be excited for it. - why nintendo didn't announce it at E3 is beyond me. Leaks like these are good because it increases hype and creates speculation which in the long run improves sales.

I was able to find something I can comfortably post as evidence. I will do so tonight to put all these assumptions to rest. :)

Thanks!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I know a lot of you think I'm trying to get everyone's hopes up, that is somewhat the case. The game is legitimate, so you should all be excited for it. - why nintendo didn't announce it at E3 is beyond me. Leaks like these are good because it increases hype and creates speculation which in the long run improves sales.

I was able to find something I can comfortably post as evidence. I will do so tonight to put all these assumptions to rest. :)

Thanks!

I think the only thing leaking is your ***... because you're full of ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom