• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forum Won't Recognize Steam ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
It's a simple copy/paste job, right? So then why can't the forum find my Steam ID?

@Satan pointed out that many of those fields in the linked "identities" section are dupes. Trying to use the one that doesn't link to Exophase gets rid of the "Gamercards" section on the ZD user profile page entirely.

Is this functionality just borked?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just checked my profile and had the same issue. I fixed this by making sure that the custom URL of my steam profile matches what I have set here on ZD (which may not necessarily be the same as the steam ID).

This is a third party addon which is not a default function in Xenforo. This is the reason there are duplicate fields since one is for this particular addon. I'm not even sure if it is particularly worth keeping given that there aren't really any nintendo gamercards associated with it, but this is the same addon which adds the icons for various services in the post bit which I quite like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom