• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forum Titles/Username Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreenrobby

#1 Producer of Mind Screw
OK now, I recently bought a couple items from the vBShop that are supposed to make my username into a different color.
However, they seem to have made the information under my username (the custom part) different instead.
Now, I'm pretty sure I misread something that leads to this mistake, but how do I get my username to change, and not the title?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
you must have purchased Usertitle colour/glow/shadow. What changes your username colour is username shadow. You can also purchase username bold, username italic, and username underlined. Hope this helps. :)

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Well, you can only have four custom made effects on your username that you can actually buy. These custom effects are: Bold, italicize, underline, and shadow. The shadow can have its own custom color to it.

There is no option for a custom coloring for you username, at least a buyable one from the vbShop. These can only be attained when getting a higher rank (i.e. mod, admin, hylian noble, hylian knight, article writer, etc.)

Hope this clears up some confusion :)

thegreenrobby

you must have purchased Usertitle colour/glow/shadow. What changes your username colour is username shadow. You can also purchase username bold, username italic, and username underlined. Hope this helps. :)

So, where would I find these? Can't see them anywhere.
Well, you can only have four custom made effects on your username that you can actually buy. These custom effects are: Bold, italicize, underline, and shadow. The shadow can have its own custom color to it.
So you EARN color, but buy everything else? If so, where? I can't find them in the vBShop.

There is no option for a custom coloring for you username, at least a buyable one from the vbShop. These can only be attained when getting a higher rank (i.e. mod, admin, hylian noble, hylian knight, article writer, etc.)

Hope this clears up some confusion :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I would tell you, but it seems that you have already been informed...

Not quite sure what I should do now :/

*awkwardly leaves*

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
image.jpg

Here. This is what I see when I visit Kybyrian's section of the vBshop. The "Username Shadow" is the effect that would let you have a color behind your username. Is this what you see, Robby?

If yours is different, then[ilQUOTE=the_miserable]you may need to be at a certain post amount before hand[/ilQUOTE]. You can probably message Locke or a moderator to make sure.

(Nice job, miserable. You even left your post uncapitalized for me to quote in the middle of a sentence. XD)

Fig

The Altruist
Hmm, I may not know what is going on, but it seems that you either need to post until til you reach a certain post count, the shop could be defective right now, or any other reason that I am unable to understand. Nonetheless, I have donated to you 300 gold so that the cost of those customizations won't be that much of a burden to you! Use them wisely! ^^

thegreenrobby

When I go to the section of the shop, I only see 5. Title color, shadow, bold, underline, and italics.
Having a post count would make sense. However, I spend most of my time in the mafia section, so I don't get too many posts.
Thanks for the gold, fig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom