• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Forgot the Cave (spoilers)

So earlier this evening I was battling Ganondorf in the final phase of the end of the game. So proud of myself: I tend towards average at gaming, so getting all the bugs, poes, and stamps in this was a huge deal to me. As I am locked in combat I suddenly remembered that I meant to do the Cave of Shadows before getting into Hyrule Castle. I got so caught up with finishing the game tonight that I just forgot. Anyone know if I can do that on this save file or will I have to replay the game to get this accomplished? Kind of hoping I can reopen it and just do that without starting a new quest.

Update: After posting and logging off I checked my game really quickly and realized I can get it done based on my last save point. Thanks to those who actually read this!

Last edited:
I assume you mean the Cave of Ordeals. But the game saves immediately before the final sequence anyway, so I don't think you can be locked out of anything, barring a glitch or something.
I do realize that this has indeed been solved, but I'm just getting my thoughts out, mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom