• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forgive me Hylia, for I Have Sinned

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I speak for my God and my faith. Aint be speaking for a make believe wanna-be devil that always is getting killed by some kid every few years.

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
I...
Am a male Redhead, forgive me, please
I like many others have fallen For Midna
*Monk in brown robes appears with a golden pectoral Triforce hanging from his neck, his face shrouded by a hood*

“Beware my Son, the Twilight Princess has drawn many beneath the dark shoals. Once you cross over to the Twilight Side forever will she dominate your destiny.. Say five Hail Hylias and Two Our Golden Goddesses.”

Making the sign of the Triforce with his fingers he said,
“In the Name of The Power, The Wisdom, and The Courage, Hiya!”

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
*Monk in brown robes appears with a golden pectoral Triforce hanging from his neck, his face shrouded by a hood*

“Beware my Son, the Twilight Princess has drawn many beneath the dark shoals. Once you cross over to the Twilight Side forever will she dominate your destiny.. Say five Hail Hylias and Two Our Golden Goddesses.”

Making the sign of the Triforce with his fingers he said,
“In the Name of The Power, The Wisdom, and The Courage, Hiya!”
"Master, it's already to late but I will try, and what about my other sin?
"Hail Hylia, Hail Hylia, Hail Hylia, Hail Hylia, Hail Hylia, Hail The Golden Goddesses, The Golden Goddesses, amen

Daku Rinku

ZD Champion
"Master, it's already to late but I will try, and what about my other sin?
"Hail Hylia, Hail Hylia, Hail Hylia, Hail Hylia, Hail Hylia, Hail The Golden Goddesses, The Golden Goddesses, amen

“It is not a sin to be a redhead my child. Just refrain from megalomania, invading the Sacred Realm, and taking The Triforce of Power.”

Prince Sidon

Twilight General
ZD Champion
“You must be careful.. Midna..” Making the Triforce up and down on chest with extended index & middle finger.
“She is the downfall of many.. her beauty is capable of swaying the most valiant heart.. and makes slaves of the Sons of Light.”
Amen, Master, I will be careful. Yet no one will except me, especially the gerudo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom