• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

forest temple's warp stone

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the stairs seem to end where the warp stone is so its like did the stone stone come later or were the stairs very steep??

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Warp stone came later is my assumption as it looks newer and much more clean cut than the temple stairs hell than the entire temple. We gotta remember Forest Temple was once a Manor house not a temple

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
yea but i was wondering if the stone was maybe how the residents got there

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
yea but i was wondering if the stone was maybe how the residents got there

I wouldn't think so as it seems like the warp songs are specifically created by sheik in OOT to reach those spots maybe they were handed down in the royal family but i don't think they were casual use items.

Sacred Forest Meadow always reminds me of a hedge maze which in all honesty could be feasible as over the years of the place being abandoned dirt and rock could fill the spaces between branches fairly easily and the wood could "possibly" petrify via magic....only parts that seemed meadowy were where the wolfos spawns and by the entrancy.

The Stairs could've been a lot steeper and connected to the ones that lead down the narrow pathway inhabited by mad scrubs

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
like the temple is in the normal world and tje warp stone is in another dimension but its like layered onto the temples dimension...

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I want to say no to this but at the same time we've seen in the sacred realm that the Chamber of the Sages is able to link to boss rooms and the Pedestel of time room and let link exits outta the dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom