• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Forest Temple HD Version

I just completed the Forest Temple and used the Zelda Dungeon play along video as help. I noticed in their video that the dungeon was completely backwards from the HD Wii U version. Is that right? Why is it a "mirror" image of the original version. Are all dungeons this way? It was really weird....

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I just completed the Forest Temple and used the Zelda Dungeon play along video as help. I noticed in their video that the dungeon was completely backwards from the HD Wii U version. Is that right? Why is it a "mirror" image of the original version. Are all dungeons this way? It was really weird....
The Wii Version is probably the one in the video you watched which is mirrored from the original Gamecube game. TPHD's normal mode stays true to the original orientation of the Gamecube, but if you play Hero mode it is the mirrored version.

So what you are saying is the Zelda Dungeon folks are playing the Wii version in their play through which is mirrored from the GC version? I never knew that. But the HD version is the same as the GameCube version? I didn't know there was a difference in the Wii and GameCube versions...

So what you are saying is the Zelda Dungeon folks are playing the Wii version in their play through which is mirrored from the GC version? I never knew that. But the HD version is the same as the GameCube version? I didn't know there was a difference in the Wii and GameCube versions...
The Gamecube version is the exact same as the normal mode in TPHD, and Hero Mode is played like the Wii version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom