• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forest or Wind Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linky

King of Twilight
I've been thinking this as I went through my second time in the forest temple and I realized that it's almost like a wind temple. I mean the dungeon item is the "Gale" boomerang, and throughout the temple were all those wind rotators or whatever there called. And not really but the whole swinging on the monkeys all over bridges and other stuff is kinda "wind" themed because your flying through the air as you swing. So it's in a big forest with trees and the envoirnment is forest themed but I think the overall "theme" is wind. Anyone agree? :thinking:

Woops I posted in wrong part..can someone move the thread to regular TP forum

M

majoraskullkid

Yes I find too that it is more "wind-oriented" than "forest-oriented" if I can say so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Din Akera

Sniper
I would agree in terms of the processes to advance through the temple. But there are other portions that make it strong on the forest side as well.
The relation to monkey's makes it more "foresty" in the sense that they would inhabit that temple. Also The enemies that are present (spiders, plants of various descriptions, bugs, ect.) and the Boss is a giant poisonus plant (in short). Also as you said it is set in the deep forest basically in a giant tree which sets the tone, mood, and location for what type of temple it would be classified as.

I think that the temple is a forest temple, but the progression uses wind as an element that is tied to the forest. As in the wind and the forest go hand in hand.
Personally, I would be more inclined to call The City in the Sky a 'wind' temple, as it was more to do with air/clouds/falling, ect. Also the wind played a major roll in making the temple more difficult and almost posing as an enemy/obstical of some description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom