• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Forest of Fairies: Quick Theory?

This is my first sort of thread theory thingy here at Zelda Dungeon so PLEASE BE NICE:( Anyways I was sort of wondering . . . since all the islands on the Great Sea are supposed to be the highest mountain tops of Hyrule, has anyone else ever felt that the Forest of Fairies on Outset Island is, idk, in a strange way somehow "more connected/related" to Hyrule? I feel it gives off a very odd vibe. Also, to point out the obvious, the Fairy Fountain there is said to have been used by the Hero of Time himself, who as we all know, inhabited Hyrule. Not to mention the background music while in the forest is the same as the music you hear in sunken Hyrule, which could also raise the question of what mountain top in Hyrule could this be, and did we visit it at some point in OoT? Has anyone else thought of this or felt the odd feeling the Forest of Fairies gives off? Anyways, tell me what you think of my theory and if you have anything to add or disprove, thanks! :) (and sorry if this has already been discussed, it's just been bugging me that I haven't seen it anywhere yet)

geek4887

The Unknown
I never played Wind Waker myself, but on what you described, it sounds like the top of Death Mountain, where we got the magic meter.

Oh, BTW welcome to ZD. If you have more theories to post, please post it in the Zelda Theory section. Sorry about that, that was off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom