• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Force Gem 12 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sliput14

I am having a problem with force gem #12. I looked in the forum and didn't see any post regarding this. I apologize in advance if I missed it. I have completed everything through getting the Compass of Light. In reviewing my progress I found that I missed getting this force gem and therefore cannot get all of the Forest Rabbits or complete the missing tracks. I went to the Castle with the fish and the lady at the fountain says "Is it my imagination, or did that stone just move", and no one in the Castle Town seems interested in the fish. I cannot find any stone moving anywhere around where she is. What does this mean? Is there a way for me to complete this mission or am I screwed?

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
goto the goron twice when the sees the lady and talks to her she'll go into her house then enter it and talk to her about the order she require's 10 fishes. i hope this advice proves worthy as others did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom