• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

For Google Chrome and Fire Fox User's Only

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
This is mostly for Google Chrome and Mozilla Fire Fox users only (although I bet there are going to be some Internet Explorer people browsing through here). So if you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Fire Fox, what theme do you use/want to use. You can either leave a link to the picture or just post the picture here. So this is my theme.

As you can see, I am using Google Chrome. There is Link, and the cute, I mean, hot, I mean sexy, I mean cool Zelda. And if you notice in the back there is a Triforce symbol and Ganondorf is also there. And as an added bonus, you get to see some of the apps I have on my Google Chrome.

So guys, what themes do you have or what themes do you want?

Last edited:
You are aware that Mozilla Firefox also offers themes and personas, right? For some reason, I have the feeling that you aren't. My computer, without a doubt, wouldn't handle Chrome too well, so I'm a Firefox person as of right now. I'll get on my mom's laptop on occasion, and when I do, I'll use Chrome, but... I'm not changing themes on her computer.

Well, again, my computer's seven/eight years old, so it can't handle complex themes. I'm just using a simple one that mimics the general style of Google Chrome with a bluish color scheme. And yes--I am aware that the designer has the tabs upside-down, but I like them as they are.

click to enlarge

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
You are aware that Mozilla Firefox also offers themes and personas, right? For some reason, I have the feeling that you aren't.
I do know that Mozilla Fire Fox also offer themes, I just forgot about it. I guess if you want you can post Fire Fox themes. I edited the first post so Fire Fox themes are also allowed here. Hope it makes you (and other people) happy! :)

Last edited:
Nothin special, just a top Harry Potter part.

143naix.png

Last edited:
Here's my Google Chrome theme...

7d6f9965.png

I also have a Firefox Persona and theme, but it wouldn't be a very good idea if I posted it here... :yes:

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Here is my current theme I am using on Google Chrome. I don't remember where I found it. zeldachromethemescreens.jpg
Do you have a link to your google chrome skin because I think it looks really good

Nicole

luke is my wife
57om

This is my current Chrome theme. It's called Crepuscule. I just installed it about 20 minutes ago. I never knew you could change themes before I saw this thread. :sweat: It's not my favorite, to be honest, but it's the only one I could find that I liked and didn't clash with ZD. I found another theme I absolutely loved, "starbreaker", but it clashed badly with ZD. :kawaii:

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but I will anyway. If anyone can find a really cool, blue theme for Chrome, I would greatly appreciate if you could VM the link to me! Thanks. I am, however, still looking for themes, so if/when I change mine, I will edit this post.

EDIT: I changed it already, lol. My new theme can be found here.

Last edited:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
desktop-3.png

I know, I'm a little boring and old-fashioned, but I like my Firefox to resemble Netscape Navigator. I even go as far as disabling tabs. I prefer windows... they allow me to view two sites side-by-side, I can just Alt-Tab through the windows, etc. I'm used to that, so I prefer it to tabbed browsing.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
desktop-3.png

I know, I'm a little boring and old-fashioned, but I like my Firefox to resemble Netscape Navigator. I even go as far as disabling tabs. I prefer windows... they allow me to view two sites side-by-side, I can just Alt-Tab through the windows, etc. I'm used to that, so I prefer it to tabbed browsing.
You could also do Ctrl + {insert number here} to change tabs.

Anyway, I've been looking for a new theme. If I find a good one, i'll edit it into this post. :yes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom