• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds For All You 100% Completers Out There...

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm no completionist, but expecting people to spend 999 seconds on a minigame is riddiculous. Gaming is supposed to be fun. Sure, it's also supposed to challenge you, but there's a difference between challenging and making you want to chuck your system across the room and right smack into a wall. I have one heart piece left to find, then apparently a bug-net to upgrade (assuming that means another round with the Advanced course in the Tower), but after that and beating Yuga, I will be considering myself 100% complete. Streetpass is an impossibility for me since I don't know anyone in my regular life who owns both a 3DS and a copy of this game, so I will also not count that part of the game in terms of whether or not I have 100% completed the game. Streetpass is conditional, and the 999 second challenge is torment, not gaming.

For regular, sane gameplay I count heart pieces, Maiamais, equipment (+upgrades) and bottles as 100%. I could probably go through and try to locate chests I haven't found yet, but at 9999 rupees, what would be the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom