• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fishing

Do you even fish bro?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
When I was younger I would go fishing with my grandpa and cousins sometimes. It's fun when you're with other people who enjoy it. I'm not much into fishing by myself though. I don't really like bothering with the hooks and tangled lines. I'd much rather just take a stroll around the lake and call it a day.

Misty

Ronin
I have fished at a lake exactly once ever. During said expedition with mum, grandpa, and brother, everyone else caught nothing and ran out of bait. I, on the other hand, caught a fish without bait which we inevitably threw back. Having cracked the code at the tender age of seven...and seeing no challenge left to the hobby or sport, I immediately retired at the height of my career.

karu

Panamaniac
I love to fish, but I use my hands, that way I don't cause the fish too much harm. And I don't eat em I release them, I refuse to take a life even if it's a fish. Plus last time I tried to it was still alive and kicking and I got a really bad cut from it

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I like to do it, but I simply don't. Mainly becuase it's too cold at the ocean two thirds of the year and I'm just not interested enough to do it when I can. Also, you need a permit if you want to fish by a river or a lake here, so that's not happening either.
When I was younger we did fish a little bit of bass at our summer house, but we don't have that anymore.

I enjoy fishing from time to time in real life, but to be honest, I'd much prefer spending an hour fishing in a Zelda game than doing so in real life :)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I used to Fish a lot. My grandpa is one of those outdoorsy, "everything I own comes from these woods" type of guys. So he used to take my brother and I fishing all the time. It is quite enjoyable, I just never get time to do it.

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
Don't have the patience for it unfortunately...
I do like to learn about fish and have them as pets.

As far as fishing for them and reeling in. Not so interested!

Nah, I don't live near the sea, and I don't even know if there are any fish in the bodies of water around me. I do want to do it at some point, it seems like one of those essential life experiences.

I've tried it a few times and never caught anything. I think it's something I would enjoy if I went with someone who knew what they were doing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom