• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

...Fishing?

Lupine

Sacred Beast
Do you think that Skyward Sword will have fishing? I don't see why not. It'd be a great addition to the motion controls :)

Link lives in the sky, yes, but there was a waterfall feature in the trailer, so there could be a fishing spot.

Fishing in OOT and TP was fun, I wouldn't mind if they bought it back in Skyward Sword. Though as of right now I haven't seen anything hinting at them doing that, and I am pretty sure for TP we knew when it was still just a GC title that they would have fishing in it.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I hope there will be fishing and have it where you get items by getting a big fish and those items help you get other items in the game like OoT did and to have it a little bit like TP.

They most likely would keep the contol scheme from TP by reeling in with the nunchuck. That worked very well.

BTW, do sky people eat fish, or even know what that is? Maybe they fish birds!

P.D. W00T first reply FTW!

Are you sure you reeled with the nunchuck? I remember being dissapointed because thats not the way it worked. Link didnt reel in the game, he only tugged the pole, right?

I hope not. Fishing was difficult enough in Twilight Princess without the motion plus. I fear what it would with it.

Lupine

Sacred Beast
I'm hoping it will be... it was a great place to relax in OoT and TP. (being a bit of a fisherwoman myself)

As for the controls, casting would prove more of a challenge of course, as well as playing the lures right.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I hope not. Fishing was difficult enough in Twilight Princess without the motion plus. I fear what it would with it.
I would think it would be easier seeing how with the MotionPlus the controls are more precise.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Fly fishing? X3 Hehe.

Link will probably end up saving Zelda by fishing that giant whale thing out of the sky instead of beating Ghirahim/whoever is in charge. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom