• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Fish Game?

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I have a quick question for those who are experienced with The Wind Waker.

I've played this game several times now, completely, and today was the first time I came across this.

At Cliff Plateau Isle, when I spoke to the fish for the first time, he offered to play a game with me. I had to hit him with arrows 10 times, and if I did, he would give me 200 rupees. Otherwise I'd get 10 rupies for every time I hit him. I was only able to hit him 4 times, so I got 40 rupees.

I'm assuming this is a well known thing? But I've never ever seen it happen before in my game! I've spoken to every fish in every single area every time I play the game, but this is the first and only time the fish played that game with me. Is this a common thing, or rare? It sure is rare for my game.

The first time? I think you might have talked to that particualar twice because if you talk to a fish twice he offers you to play the game. If you didn't it might be a glitch. It's never happend to me so if that didn't awnswer your question i'm terribly sorry. It is not rare if you talked to him twice.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
No don't apologize, I appreciate an answer. Maybe I did talk to him before, and forgot, but I swear it was the first time. I was on a collection spree and was charting the bottom right corner of the map for the first time, with Cliff Plateau being one of them.

Oh well. I get it now at least, you talk to him again, okay.

I guess I'd never talked to any of them twice before in all my other play throughs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom