• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First World Problems- Go to Films/games/music

You're having a lazy day, you want to watch something but really don't know what, or you want to play something or listen to something but still don't know what.. you're spoilt for choice or don't have anyhting new to sink your teeth into...

I have this problem all the time because im too spoilt for choice. I can look at my cds, dvds, games, etc for ages without actually choosing anything but then it happens... then i make the choice and choose what i always choose when i'm stuck...

So how about you, when you're stuck for what to watch, play, read, listen to which cds, dvds, novels, etc are your 'go to' choices.

For me when i'm stuck it'll inevitably be:

Game
Wind Waker

DVD
Silent Hill

Music
Anything by Dark Globe

Novel
Piercing by Ryu Murakami

you may have more than one choice for each but let us know which you go for when you're stuck. Have fun

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Game
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
The game with infinite replay value. Never gets boring. Ever.

DVD
Dodgeball
The single movie I have seen the most. I laugh every time with its plenty of wise-cracking jokes. The entire film is so quotable.

Music
The Sims, Metroid, Smash Bros. and Zelda soundtracks
Best video game soundtracks I listen to when bored. When I've been lounging around for a particularly long time, I dig deeper for Mario and Crash Bandicoot music.

Novel
Ha, please. Books... :right:

Game
Call of Duty Black-ops 1/2(For Zombies only)

Film
Ip-Man(Most epic film ever:D)

Music
Stereopony(Discography)

Novel

I don'ts read:P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Well, I don't really have anything set in stone regarding defaults. I tend to go through phases, and my defaults change with every phase. However to answer this thread the way you want it, I will answer according to whatever phase I am in.

Game
Currently in a childhood nostalgia-phase, so when I'm undecided I just default to my two childhood favorites:
- Super Mario Bros 3
- Mario 64

DVD
Currently going through a big Doctor Who craze, so if I'm undecided I will usually default to a Doctor Who episode, if I'm undecided on which episode, I usually end up picking one with the 11th Doctor that features River Song.

Music
Tend to just put the ipod on shuffle and skip the songs I don't feel like listening to right then, but right now I'm listening to a lot of the music from Doctor Who.

Novel
I mostly read fanfiction rather than actual novels, and I never really have a problem with choosing there. If I'm in the mood to re-read something, I will do that, if not I will pick one of the stories on my kindle that I haven't read yet. If I do feel like reading a book, I usually default to Harry Potter.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Game:
Oblivion

Movie:
Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog (or just about any musical)

Music:
Ozric Tentacles or music from musicals

Book:
Forgotten Realms or World of Warcraft anything.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Game
GTA IV...Ussally I just go on multiplayer, kill everyone to the point when they kick me or they build up a huge alliance against me! Tis very fun indeed and a good way to kill time :)

Film
Like Crazy! Yeah am a sucker for romance films haha! I really like this one though it reminds me of struggles I had with one of my past Girlfriends, however the only difference there was no good ending in my story...

Music
Bit obvious but Frank Ocean is my fav artist to listen to! I think I have nearly all off his songs, at least 80-100 which is a lot since he hasn't been recording music for that long. But his music has a little bit of everything so it's perfect to just put on shuffle and watch as the hours pass by!

Books
I dont care for literature or reading for that matter...

images
Blazblue Continuum Shift: Extend
Game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Blazblue: Continuum Shift: Extend, Soul Callibur V, Final Fantasy 12.

DVD: Don't watch any. Instead, I browse the web in search for a good anime film. I always seem to wind up watching one of a handful of Miyazaki films, my favorite of which is Howl's Moving Castle - never gets old.

Final+Fantasy+X+Official+Soundtrack+ff10ost.png
Music: Thank You and Home Sweet Home by HOMEMADE KAZOKU, Canvas by Coolon, Final Fantasy X OST, Yuudachi by Suga Shikao, Shiki no Uta by Nujabes and Minmi, Living Inside the Shell by Steve Conte, and an assortment of others [of the same genre]...

Novel: I effing hate reading novels, or rather, I am incredibly picky when it comes to reading them. Some of my go-to novels are the Everflame series by Dylan Peters and the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling.

180px-X_manga_cover.jpg

X/1999 <3
These are my regular "go-tos", but my list fluctuates depending on what's available at a given time and what mood I am in. For example, I'd have probably listed Zelda or Kingdom Hearts as go-to games, but I don't currently own either of said titles. Well, I do own Skyward Sword at the moment, but my Wii is out of commision, so that's a no-go. I'd have probably listed more novels... if I had any. Most of the books that I read are e-books that can be downloaded for free on Amazon. Although, I generally prefer reading manga...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom