• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Spirit Tracks Commercial

A

Aerostella

Wow, I missed the graffiti and the map the first few times I saw this. I like this commercial mostly for the reason that, like basement24 said, it's not a bunch of people playing the game with way too much enthusiasm. Or little kids mispronouncing Mario's name as MARE-E-OH.

It was pretty good i guess.. They really like to play with Zelda's death scene, huh. Haha. It had tons of stuff to spot and took several watches before got them all, but other than that, it really didn't feel all that special. Especially disliked how weard Zelda and Phantom look.

octorok74

TETTAC
I like the trailer. My favorite part would have to be when Zelda let's her soul go, because it makes her collapse so fast.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
...wow. That comercial took me by suprise. So the "Phantom" is really Zelda's soul eh? Creepy. Does anyone understand why that happens, instead of her just staying in her body? Or is she really dead, and CAN'T return to her body?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom