• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

First Impressions and Experiences.

Hey guys,

So, I joined Zelda Dungeon today. First time I've ever been part of a forum group and I've gotta say, it's been a pretty good experience so far. Taunted some monkeys and unleashed some madness in Shoutbox, met some interesting people, and wondered to myself, "How have I not stumbled across this site before?" So with that being said, I wanted to make a thread where I can hear about your first impressions and first experiences in Zelda Dungeon!!

Cruddy

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, I joined ZD to find a place to discuss Zelda, and strictly Zelda. Quickly I learned that I would be sucked into all parts of the community (although I joined the SB really late).

Nice people, good discussion. Glad I found ZD

Well, I joined ZD to find a place to discuss Zelda, and strictly Zelda. Quickly I learned that I would be sucked into all parts of the community (although I joined the SB really late).

Nice people, good discussion. Glad I found ZD
I haven't come across anyone I dislike yet lol

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
i was in a zelda fanboy phase in 2011/2012 [i bought the zelda collectors edition,link's awakening,skyward sword was coming out,a friend lent me minish cap],so joining here was really apart of that phase
i remember i was being mr. edgelord in that i would always try to include profanity in my posts,so i would get infractions often,eventually that died down so now im just another forum member,i don't speak to members here too often,if at all

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I joined way back in the black and white movie days of 2012. Back then dinosaurs were still walking around and so was AxelTheBeast (who may be back I think lmao) who gave me an infraction for disagreeing with him in a thread. Ah the good old days, of fascist, totalitarian moderation of the forums :)
I've seen ups and downs here. Made great friends for life through this here website, even had a relationship come out of it. I've also made great enemies.

I joined way back in the black and white movie days of 2012. Back then dinosaurs were still walking around and so was AxelTheBeast (who may be back I think lmao) who gave me an infraction for disagreeing with him in a thread. Ah the good old days, of fascist, totalitarian moderation of the forums :)
I've seen ups and downs here. Made great friends for life through this here website, even had a relationship come out of it. I've also made great enemies.

Like nemesis type enemies? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom