• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Sanctuary Boss Door. Spoilers?

skybird11

state alchemist
when i first saw the boss door in the fire sanctuary, i thought there were some crystals or something missing from the circles on each corner of the pentagon and that we would have to find them. but i have nearly completed the game for a second time and i still don't know the reason for this other than it was just for looks.

Am i missing something? what are your thoughts or comments on this? and also, what's with the bird statue at the end of the dungeon? one can just land in the end of the dungeon from the sky

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I'm on my second playthrough of the game, and just today I finished the fire sanctuary. I don't know, you make some good points. The first thing about the crystals, I have no idea. I don't think there's anything we can do about that. And I did find it odd that the bird statue can bring you up to the sky. Maybe they are just giving you a nice easy way to go get potions or something before the final battle.

Maffiline

nirorlei
I cant respond to your first question because I don't remember that part, as I'm far ahead.

They have a bird statue outside the boss door in each dungeon, and it'll usually take you outside so you can go to the sky and get potions. This is what I use it for anyway. Also its a good save post in case you die in the boss battle. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom