• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
what bothers me most about Caspar's Three Hopes design is how his scar magically connects from his forehead to his hair lol

personal favs for the regular students overall are Dedue, Marianne, and Bernadetta.
of the lords, Dimitri and Edelgard got really nice redesigns. Claude's looks too similar to his other designs though tbh.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

Neat to see the Ashen Wolves as part of the base game. I fully expected them to be paid DLC later on lmao.

I like the sound of these expeditions. I wonder how they will function.

Shez and Byleth seem to have some real twisted God magic going on and their feud seems like it's gonna swallow both of them up. I'm very intrigued.

Demo was dropped today. They say you can play up til chapter 4 in *each route*, which makes me hopeful that you can play through each of the storylines simultaneously, as parallel paths in story mode. I haven't tried the demo yet, but that's what I hope it'll be like.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I downloaded this game recently, well the demo anyway. I've played DW games before, so I know what it's mostly about. I like it so far, so I might end up getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom