• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it does tell us he isn't vig

Well the Vig is already dead, so that kinda went back to being useless again :sweat:

But I still believe in your claim, so that's something right? Still waiting on Storm's list too.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Gdi i read the post but it did not seem like a claim at the time.

@Storm can you please just give real thoughts insted of doing **** all and screwing with the town.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Still waiting on Storm's list too.
@Storm can you please just give real thoughts insted of doing **** all and ****ting with the town.
Does Storm ever take games seriously?

did somebody ask for

STORMS
MOTHER****ING
LIST
Moe the Moblin
DekuNut
Musicfan

ALIT
ALIT6

Kirino
YIGA
KountingKrows

SMS
Rubik
Lonk
Doc

Honestly I am surprised I am still alive considering the fact these days are made so I am not active when I can be, on my days off and such, but I am active enough that I can try to read people, and honestly, having read Phychologist in research for Chaos Mafia games, I can tell you that if Deku targets a killing role, they are Vanillized. pretty good if he hits scum or The SK.

on a personal note, I ask you cease the " Well Storm is Being Storm" bull****. its not helpful for the game and all it does it paint me as a red herring for people to speculize and ultimately make me the focus of all investigations while Scum runs Free. scumteam knows this and they will keep me alive so they can do their business without being seen. and that's no good.

as for my demeanor in this game, Music and SMS, I have always been more on the fun loving and kidding side, because Others take the game so seriously that……they get angry when they don't win. it's just a game, aren't we allowed to have fun?

As for reads, Deku's claim is sketchy, Musicfan and Krow are obviously scumbuds and I really hate people from the Game getting several chances
how much longer before ALIT dies then replaces someone else?it's bull****. you should not be able to replace in a game you just died in. I don't care if it was day 1 kill. he has been tainted by information he may or may not have recieved

Musicfan

the shadow mage
did somebody ask for

STORMS
MOTHER****ING
LIST
Moe the Moblin
DekuNut

Musicfan
ALIT
ALIT6
Kirino
YIGA
KountingKrows

SMS
Rubik
Lonk

Doc

Honestly I am surprised I am still alive considering the fact these days are made so I am not active when I can be, on my days off and such, but I am active enough that I can try to read people, and honestly, having read Phychologist in research for Chaos Mafia games, I can tell you that if Deku targets a killing role, they are Vanillized. pretty good if he hits scum or The SK.

on a personal note, I ask you cease the " Well Storm is Being Storm" bull****. its not helpful for the game and all it does it paint me as a red herring for people to speculize and ultimately make me the focus of all investigations while Scum runs Free. scumteam knows this and they will keep me alive so they can do their business without being seen. and that's no good.

as for my demeanor in this game, Music and SMS, I have always been more on the fun loving and kidding side, because Others take the game so seriously that……they get angry when they don't win. it's just a game, aren't we allowed to have fun?

As for reads, Deku's claim is sketchy, Musicfan and Krow are obviously scumbuds and I really hate people from the Game getting several chances
how much longer before ALIT dies then replaces someone else?it's bull****. you should not be able to replace in a game you just died in. I don't care if it was day 1 kill. he has been tainted by information he may or may not have recieved
Storm you have done stuff that has harmed the town when you were town. You have intentinaly gotten yourself lynched when you had a power role. You caused chasos to form in games that were going fine by causeing it to focus on you.

Storm

Storm you have done stuff that has harmed the town when you were town. You have intentinaly gotten yourself lynched when you had a power role. You caused chasos to form in games that were going fine by causeing it to focus on you.

all true
I don't ask to be noticed. if you watch some of the games, nobody was even trying to ISO me, they were always like
" Well Storm is being Storm again. better just Vote Tristan"

Storm

Are you... Proposing to me? Oh My God. Musicfan wants to be my Rival! If you want it you gotta put a ring on it
this one will do ;)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote: Dekunut

I'm not convinced psychologist is a role that would be in this game. In fact I've never played in a game where there was such a role, so it must not be common at all as I'm not seeing any of the experienced players in this game accepting it like it is a common role.

It seems like a fake claim thoroughly, and leads me to suspect Deku is scum, which I wasn't convinced of earlier, but now I have good reason to believe he is. Chances are this is a fakeclaim, and it just so happens if we'd buy into it, it'd be a very useful fake role for the Mafia to use. I looked the role up and noticed that it oftentimes give false results, and would make it very easy for scum to fakeclaim throughout the game. And I'm willing to bet Deku knows this, and perhaps thought he could squirm through the game, giving his scumbuds an advantage, and everytime we mislynch he'd have the scapegoat of , "Well, ****, I guess I got a false result..." Which can only get him so far, but hell, we might actually fall for it for atleast a few days and the mafia could easily pick us off.

Welp, I asked for it, but it was as useless as expected. With your focus on the me and Deku thing Moe mentioned, and literally everyone else is unknown, you may as well have quoted Moe and said "what he said" and saved us the waste of time. Since no one can really read you, my vote will stay on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom