• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you actually infuriated or are you just saying that?
also do you have a role you can claim

Pretty sure he softed Survivor or something as the first post of D1.

Not sure what the tally is but i'm gonna guess it's Deku 5 vs Storm 3 for highest tally, and we lynch in a little less than 2 hours. I don't think I've heard a lot from Storm actually and since we don't seem to be getting anywhere outside of Deku, I guess I'll pressure there.

Unvote

Vote: Storm

@Storm anything of substance you'd like to say?

@DekuNut Probably not going to have much time left at this rate, so anything you want to say or officially claim to, as Moe asked, while you have the chance?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Bok Chan Sama can we get a vote count
Not much worth claiming tbh. Who'd believe a psychologist claim? Nobody. Idek how storma found that role.
Also, I can say that I'm infuriated. I say it every game. Becayse it's true. I wanna lynch you every game

D

Deleted member 14134

Votecount

Dekunut 4 - Moe, Rubik, Kirino, Storm
Storm 1 - Krow

Not Voting: DekuNut, funnier6, YIGAhim, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc, Musicfan

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Day ends Monday 8:30pm CST.

Also, I can say that I'm infuriated. I say it every game. Becayse it's true. I wanna lynch you every game

Assuming this is meant for Moe, because I feel the same way sometimes. He just knows how to get under your skin sometimes.

Also I forgot that everyone jumped off Storm to jump onto you at once. You can't tell me there isn't scum on that wagon. Deku assuming you're innocent, who would you be suspicious of on your wagon?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
yeah, I'll be honest, I don't really know how this game's gonna turn out, but the alternative is lynching inactives if that's what we want to do
I'm open to suggestions

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Right now nothing is sticking out. The only inactives ar egetting replaced.
I would say kirno is is sup but they are confrimed townie. Rub would be next out of the active players based on the psotion on the curent lynch. Moe is in the clear for now since pushing a lynch.
Dekunut idk what to think he has not tried to provide an alternative lynch target.
I havent played with krow enough to know his meta and he hasnt done anything out of place.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Kirino is not a killer. Which tbh continues to be useless
You do realize that claiming an obscure investigative role that targeted the only target that doesn't actually give us any real information is the safest fake claim you can pretty much come up with, and is thus extremely suspicious?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You do realize that claiming an obscure investigative role that targeted the only target that doesn't actually give us any real information is the safest fake claim you can pretty much come up with, and is thus extremely suspicious?
I'm well aware. If I were fake claiming I wouldbe claimed some good ****, believe me.
I tsrgerwd him because he was such a hot topic yesterday. Didn't know hed be conftown today.
Although it does tell us he isn't vig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom