• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Whoa why are we jumping Deku? I'd like some reasoning at least because this is just nuts. Kirino is confirmed innocent and I still feel Moe is townie, so that just leaves you Rubik.

Vote: Rubik

It looks like you voted Deku as a joke for waving, but RVS is long over and I consider that a scummy bus jumping tactic.
I dont think its rvs its presure.
Also unvote
Every time ive playsd with storm and he self destructed it harmed the town.

Either way there are enough votes on Deku and it happened extremely fast. That is way too suspicious to let slide under the guise of pressure for all 3 of them. Kirino is cleared, so that leaves Moe and Rubik. What do you think @Musicfan

I think deku's wagon is clean.
That being said, there's scum in Krow/Deku like 80%

Thank you for replying to that in the way you did, I no longer feel certain Rubik is scum. I do feel that you are though, but I'll give you a chance to explain how you've come to that conclusion.

However, seeing as your predictions are usually as useful as Yiga's plans I find this hilarious, but please do tell. ;)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
@Storm are you serious about lynching yourself? Or are you going to play the game with us?
im not really keen on lynching myself. i thought i had more votes on people

also, Alfie gave Bok the Reins?
I'm ready to do lightning rounds. put this baby on 24/24 XD

Unvote
Vote: Dekunut

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Speculating on the identity of the cop is anti-town. Scum is often tempted to ask questions or make open speculations to try to figure out who the cop is. There's no benefit to town collectively knowing the identity of the cop that isn't outweighed by scum knowing their identity too.

I think Moe is looking town atm, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom