• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Storma accidentally lynched ALIT but it was actually supposed to be Kirino, so Kirino's alignment was revealed (town). We still need a replacement for funnier since ALIT isnt doing it.
I'll reread the thread tonight and see if I can come up with anythinf good

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Why's everyone voting for me?
Whatd I do?
I said I was gonna reread; thatd still true. I need to be up until like 6am. I'll read when everyone goes to bed

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I was expecting not guilty
clearly you're a wolf your thoughts betray you
Damn, my lack of using the exact term expected has given me away ;)
Anyways, for anyone who's thinking Moe's the cop, my guess is that he's just testing me. Trying to get out some kind of reaction. Or maybe testing the town, idk. But I doubt he's got any role information to go off of
Unless he does, in which idk what happened

D

Deleted member 14134

I've replaced Storma as the mod and will be see this through for as long as it lasts. I need two replacements (funnier and doc) and have asked in the discord chat for them. If I don't get them by the end of the day I'll probably have to cancel the game, unless you guys want me to just mod kill them and see it through to the end. That or we can just turbo this and have very short cycles to just finish this. Let me know and I'll act accordingly.

As for now, the day ends Monday 8:30pm CST.

Whoa why are we jumping Deku? I'd like some reasoning at least because this is just nuts. Kirino is confirmed innocent and I still feel Moe is townie, so that just leaves you Rubik.

Vote: Rubik

It looks like you voted Deku as a joke for waving, but RVS is long over and I consider that a scummy bus jumping tactic.

D

Deleted member 14134

Votecount

Dekunut 3 - Moe, Rubik, Kirino
Storm 2 - Musicfan, Storm
Rubik 1 - Krow

Not Voting: DekuNut, funnier6, YIGAhim, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Doc

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Day ends Monday 8:30pm CST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom