• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
That's... not how you do it. The phase update shouldn't be corrected in any way. Giving town a free innocent child is major compensation for this kind of thing.
That being said...
Looks like I'm wrong this game so I think we should look into storm
I'd also like to here from @Doc because he hasn't made a serious post that I can recall. Give me a sec

Musicfan

the shadow mage
@A Link In Time does your new roll change any of your reads on any one?
Vote storm.
You have contributed the least out of all those who have posted. Do you feel like any one particularly stands out?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
That's... not how you do it. The phase update shouldn't be corrected in any way. Giving town a free innocent child is major compensation for this kind of thing.
That being said...
Looks like I'm wrong this game so I think we should look into storm

I think that the second proposal I gave in the discord (replacing the N1 mafia NK with whoever was supposed to be lynched) was more likely the better way to handle it in most cases, but I think revealing the alignment of the player that should have been lynched was probably not that bad of a solution either. A town power role was killed by no fault of his own and town was denied the information that they should have been given from D1. Gaining a single innocent child allows town to have learned the information from d1 that should have been learned and makes up for some of the loss of agency given to town. It also allows the N1 actions to all resolve as normal.

It's a slightly town-favored way of handling it, but the situation that the mistake resulted in (-2 town power roles) is probably bad enough for town that I think it's hardly unreasonable to have done it this way.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Storma, if you could stop using black fonts for your posts, that would make life immensely easier for those of us using Champion's Interface.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Kirino is town, and ALiT was town and pushing hard for his lynch, clearly Day 1 lynch paranoia, town turned on town. I ended up voting for Kirino because I did believe ALiT was town alligned, and his read on Kirino, at the time, made sense. I think we definitely need to go back and look at who all voted Kirino.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Kirino is town, and ALiT was town and pushing hard for his lynch, clearly Day 1 lynch paranoia, town turned on town. I ended up voting for Kirino because I did believe ALiT was town alligned, and his read on Kirino, at the time, made sense. I think we definitely need to go back and look at who all voted Kirino.
Who voted kirino? Me, and the vigi. If you're trying to lynch me say it, but it will look bad on you.

Sorry for the absence, had to get minor surgery today. So what exactly is going on? ALiT died and replaced Funny, but now ALiT doesn't want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom