• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Just thought of this: if you’re suspicious of both me and Rubik, then assuming we’re both scum, it’d be odd for both of us to jump on the same bandwagon like that. So do you think that flipping scum might increase the other’s likelihood of being town, or do you still think we might both be scum?

I did not consider both of you jumping on the Moe wagon tbh. I just found both of you to be individually scummy. I think both of you could be scum.

Kirino

Tatakae
I've noticed that, despite lurking, @Musicfan has been pretty silent and hasn't placed a serious vote on anyone. Is there anyone you find suspicious, particularly between myself, funnier, and ALIT?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I've noticed that, despite lurking, @Musicfan has been pretty silent and hasn't placed a serious vote on anyone. Is there anyone you find suspicious, particularly between myself, funnier, and ALIT?
Im in betweeing ALiT just for lack of activity near the start and his sudden defensiveness. Im usally in favor of day one no lynches even in games of this size but didnt want to waste our only one. Nothing reelly felt off enough to vote for.
Also was doing a mic check.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Day 1 End

A Link in Time was out of time. He exploded leaving nothing behind. The lights then shut off and everyone was transported to different rooms.

ALiT was
Alm, Vigilante.

Please send me your night actions before 8:30 PM CST on June 29th.

Night 1 Begins

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Last edited by a moderator:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
That's... not how you do it. The phase update shouldn't be corrected in any way. Giving town a free innocent child is major compensation for this kind of thing.
That being said...
Looks like I'm wrong this game so I think we should look into storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom