• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
@Kirino I'm not going to lie, I have a habit of falling into group think sometimes, but I did ISO you myself after looking at Moe and found myself agreeing with his suspicion so I pointed out what bothered me about you and decided to vote there. There are a lot of inactives in this game so it's hard to make sense of a lot of people, but I feel most comfortable voting for you right now. No offense.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
This is silly. I believed Funnier's post and moved off him. I have no ulterior motive.
Not exactly.

You're still trying to sway the votes, and I am simply getting a desperate vibe that is only really given off if they have a different reason than "Nah fam he's innocent". It's day 1, and no one's desperate yet, so no one would be trying this hard to sway the votes.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Not exactly.

You're still trying to sway the votes, and I am simply getting a desperate vibe that is only really given off if they have a different reason than "Nah fam he's innocent". It's day 1, and no one's desperate yet, so no one would be trying this hard to sway the votes.

Wrong. On MU, nearly every Day 1 has people trying to sway votes left and right. The truth is, a stale wagon on Day 1 is often a town lynch. Funnier was the top wagon for such a long time that it's much more likely he's town than not. And I believe him when he said he's not able to play. He's probably burned out.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Wrong. On MU, nearly every Day 1 has people trying to sway votes left and right. The truth is, a stale wagon on Day 1 is often a town lynch. Funnier was the top wagon for such a long time that it's much more likely he's town than not. And I believe him when he said he's not able to play. He's probably burned out.
Hmm... Well MU would have a different meta than ZD, and since you are on MU, I can buy that. However, that could be an easy excuse, so I will

unvote

but leave a FOS on you

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Krow is honestly still my only town read. Everyone else needs to step it up.

I'm still suspicious of Kirino with SMS reminding me of his Fallout Mafia play bothering me and Rubik saying he wants to go after Moe and then not pushing him also pings me.

Kirino

Tatakae
Assuming that the votes changed after the official end of day are legit, then I'm getting lynched. I'm honestly hesitant to even switch my vote to funnier to tie it, since I think he's town and I have no valuable PR anyway. That being said, I don't like his last post with the AtE, and he'll be getting modkilled anyway if no replacement can be found. I might change my mind depending on how long the game stays up before the mod closes it, but in the meantime I guess I'll just leave my fate open. It probably shouldn't matter anyway since the votes should've stopped counting after the EoD, but who knows.

I'd also like to point out that I'm slightly suspicious of SMS too, for what it's worth.

I hope you all feel terrible when I flip tbh.

I won't specifically because you said this, honestly.

No offense.

Of course.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm still suspicious of Kirino with SMS reminding me of his Fallout Mafia play bothering me and Rubik saying he wants to go after Moe and then not pushing him also pings me.
Ket's just end this right here. No matter what allignment I have, I always come off scummy. Idk why. But to be honest, the whole RVS thing takes gettung used to and is throwing off my normal style of play, I play much different on Day 1 on the ZU Mafia board. It's hard for me to be as productive as I want to be here on ZD when we have a whole 24 hours devoted to stupid crap.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Ket's just end this right here. No matter what allignment I have, I always come off scummy. Idk why. But to be honest, the whole RVS thing takes gettung used to and is throwing off my normal style of play, I play much different on Day 1 on the ZU Mafia board. It's hard for me to be as productive as I want to be here on ZD when we have a whole 24 hours devoted to stupid crap.

Well, I hope to see more you on Day 2 once we have info from the lynch and night kill.

Kirino

Tatakae
Just thought of this: if you’re suspicious of both me and Rubik, then assuming we’re both scum, it’d be odd for both of us to jump on the same bandwagon like that. So do you think that flipping scum might increase the other’s likelihood of being town, or do you still think we might both be scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom