• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Do you still want to lynch me?
Who said I did in the first place? Anyway if you’re going to soft like that I’ll help you out.

Unvote
Funnier has been really underwhelming this game, but the AtE in his last post is honestly getting to me. Hopefully someone else who's more active can clear up his slot.
Ew, appeal to emotion. I was just being honest. How you can possibly find me more underwhelming than everyone else is beyond me. Especially when I was the only one with an excuse.
@Musicfan
@funnier6

Are either of you willing to switch to Kirino? If not, I might try a CFD onto SMS as his play reminds me of what I saw in Fallout mafia as scum.
Sure

Vote: Kirino

Kirino

Tatakae
How is voting for you being opportunistic when I'm the only one doing so? Moe was suspicious of you earlier but did not commit to a vote. That seems a bit hypocritical as your earlier vote came off as opportunistic to me.

It seems opportunistic because I was already proposed as a lynch candidate, and it seemed a convenient way to start another bandwagon and get pressure off of you. Also, as I said, your reasoning seemed weak to me to the point of seeming almost contrived, and making up reasoning it something only scum generally do.

Huh?

I would rather not be lynched today as my role may help the town in the long run, but I probably won't use it tonight.

Sorry, but softclaiming at this point is so weak lol. You're hardly even in danger of being lynched.

funnier6

Courage~
Alright. I appreciate it. And I didn't say you were more underwhelming than everyone else. It's just that you're doing less than what you usually do.
I’ll explain it again just because being so misunderstood really annoys me.

I barely posted the first 24 hours cause I assumed the game had 72 hour day phases and I usually take the first 24 hours off to let RVS run its course. By then it was last night and I had headache and after that I’ve been busy literally since I woke up this morning to right now and I’ve still got a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom