• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fire Emblem Mafia With a Side of Sloths

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I'm not sure why making posts that contribute little on Day 1 makes me a lynch target, especially when there are others who have contributed just as little or not at all. Do you actually think I'm scum, or is this a policy lynch?

You've posted about 10 times and barely contributed. I think that's scummy. A policy lynch would be lynching someone like Libk who's posted twice and whose posts are NAI.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
But moe posted more and contributed about as much as kirino. Is there any reason that you did not go for the majority lynch that followed the same logic that you used.

I'm conflicted on Moe because I agree with the majority of his conclusions so far but want him to show how he got there. The only read of his that still bothers me is his town read of you early on out of the blue. I have a reason for thinking he may have done so but want him to confirm.

@Moe the Moblin Can you elaborate on your read on musicfan?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I really doubt that if @A Link In Time was scum that'd he'd be the one starting a wagon because it'd be a sure thing that we'd lynch him Day 2. But we'll see how things turn out. I know Kirino has posted alot, probably more than anyone else in the game so far, his posts just aren't too memorable though. However, if he were scum, I'd like to think he'd have enough sense to just sort of coast, and that'd mean making few posts with little to benefit game progression at all. Not a bunch of posts all barely adding anything to the game, as that would only paint a target on oneself.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think that ALIT's vote for me is potentially opportunistic given that he's following Moe in casting it and was under some pressure when it was made, and his reasoning for it seems weak to the point of being contrived to me; it somewhat reminds me of his vote for YIGA last game when he was scum, which I found slightly suspicious at the time, but excused for certain reasons. So if I were to lynch anyone, it'd probably be ALIT.

The main thing bothering me is that, if he were scum, I'm not sure why he'd make up the reasoning that he did for his inactivity. It's somewhat weird as town too, though, since I'm not sure why being inactive (or more "hands-off") would improve his reads.

Vote: A Link in Time

I realize that this post makes me look suspicious since I'm criticizing others for things that I'm being or could easily be suspected for (opportunism, deflection), but whatever.

I guess I should note that the following players have contributed nothing so far: @Storm, @Libk, @YIGAhim.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Thats proprietary

Maf has no reason to try ascribing so much meaning to that post. Im aware of the mild fallacy behind this yes. What musicfan was trying to do was clearly incorrect and based on a misunderstanding of word choice, but kirino understood what they were trying to do I guess

Having never played with musicfan I can't be certain but gives a glimpses into their headspace and I don't see an agenda or malice in that facet we're given
I really doubt that if @A Link In Time was scum that'd he'd be the one starting a wagon because it'd be a sure thing that we'd lynch him Day 2. But we'll see how things turn out. I know Kirino has posted alot, probably more than anyone else in the game so far, his posts just aren't too memorable though. However, if he were scum, I'd like to think he'd have enough sense to just sort of coast, and that'd mean making few posts with little to benefit game progression at all. Not a bunch of posts all barely adding anything to the game, as that would only paint a target on oneself.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

Each e multiplies how weak the post is by a factor of 9000

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Thats proprietary

Maf has no reason to try ascribing so much meaning to that post. Im aware of the mild fallacy behind this yes. What musicfan was trying to do was clearly incorrect and based on a misunderstanding of word choice, but kirino understood what they were trying to do I guess

Having never played with musicfan I can't be certain but gives a glimpses into their headspace and I don't see an agenda or malice in that facet we're given

How is that weak? It's a legitimate thing to point out.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
I think that ALIT's vote for me is potentially opportunistic given that he's following Moe in casting it and was under some pressure when it was made, and his reasoning for it seems weak to the point of being contrived to me; it somewhat reminds me of his vote for YIGA last game when he was scum, which I found slightly suspicious at the time, but excused for certain reasons. So if I were to lynch anyone, it'd probably be ALIT.

The main thing bothering me is that, if he were scum, I'm not sure why he'd make up the reasoning that he did for his inactivity. It's somewhat weird as town too, though, since I'm not sure why being inactive (or more "hands-off") would improve his reads.

I realize that this post makes me look suspicious since I'm criticizing others for things that I'm being or could easily be suspected for (opportunism, deflection), but whatever.

I guess I should note that the following players have contributed nothing so far: @Storm, @Libk, @YIGAhim.

How is voting for you being opportunistic when I'm the only one doing so? Moe was suspicious of you earlier but did not commit to a vote. That seems a bit hypocritical as your earlier vote came off as opportunistic to me.

I'm not making an excuse for my early inactivity. I simply wanted to try something different and see if it helps me find scum earlier.

A Link In Time

ZD Legend
Thats proprietary

Alright. I was approaching this from a slightly different angle and thought that mafia would be unlikely to bring up wolves in such an early post, but I can understand your reasoning.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor

I'm just soaking it all in at the moment.

funnier6

Courage~
I have no idea what the vote count is though I’m pretty sure I’m being lynched in half an hour. Don’t have time to reread/too exhausted to make reads on everyone so I won’t bother. I will be asking for a replacement if somehow I survive the day. I hope you all feel terrible when I flip tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom