• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Heroes

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Night Owl

~Momentai
So far it seems to be a lot of fun. It's definitely so much easier to manage teams of 4.

I hope they add more content as things go on, I think 9 5-stage chapters will feel a little short.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I somehow got a 5 star Camilla on my second draw, and she's been dominating everything with her ungodly high stat level ups and Brave Axe+. Pretty much the only thing that can stop her is a few arrows to the face in the same turn, and that never happens because there's only four enemies on the field at once.

56a1c13cd551c.jpg

After 6 tries, still no Camilla, let alone a 5 Star Camilla, RIP my life

i just got tharja too

also idk if there was a promotion for this or not but theres a free 10 orbs to redeem through my nintendo make sure to claim them

edit: aside from the orbs on mynintendo, everything else can be redeemed multiple times, with a price of 100coins. there are stamina potions which is wonderful ha

Last edited:

Feverish

Source of stink
i just got tharja too

also idk if there was a promotion for this or not but theres a free 10 orbs to redeem through my nintendo make sure to claim them

edit: aside from the orbs on mynintendo, everything else can be redeemed multiple times, with a price of 100coins. there are stamina potions which is wonderful ha
You can't redeem it multiple times, I did and it's a glitch. It takes your coins the second time you redeem it but gives you nothing

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just completed the Prologue. Looking at how Pokemon Go and Mario Run played differently from their main-series games, I was surprised (in a good way) to see how similar to normal FE games it seems to play.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Got Camilla 4 Star today, accidentally tapped her face and she said "You can rest your head in my lap anytime". Definitely some weird shenanigans going on in my army.

Is it me or does it seem like there is less strategy to this game than a normal fire emblem game. Maybe it's because all of the battles are 4 on 4 and 5 star Lucina kicks butt?

Feverish

Source of stink
Got Camilla 4 Star today, accidentally tapped her face and she said "You can rest your head in my lap anytime". Definitely some weird shenanigans going on in my army.

Is it me or does it seem like there is less strategy to this game than a normal fire emblem game. Maybe it's because all of the battles are 4 on 4 and 5 star Lucina kicks butt?
Also because there's no hit rate, crit rate, support, varied ranges for mages, a lot less skills...

Alita the Pun

Dmitri

Yeah, I'm kinda weirded out by some of the voice lines.

On the second note, it is an app so it is understandably lighter on strategy and all the different mechanics. It can't be a full FE game in a tiny app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom