• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Heroes

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
My best pull has been four silver star Serra, which is nice, since I needed a healer. My other summons were nice too, nothing too big or amazing. I have gotten Stahl and Nino.
By the way, does anyone know what those Hero Feathers do? My guys give them to me sometimes, but I don't have any idea what they are used for.

i have lyn who is always five stars i think (?) and four star effie is pretty op tbh. i also got four star cherche too which im happy about because she was one of the people i voted for in my hero ballot. though that thing seemed pointless unless theyre gonna add more characters later

ALSO its not letting me fuse heroes i was gonna enhance one of my ****ty one star characters with one of my virion duplicates and the option to fuse is greyed out rip

EDIT
5z55nHPl.jpg

lol i never played conquest idk anything about her but she annihilates everything

Tibari

Rinkuji
We can level after level 20, since I have 3 characters above this level.
Level cap could be 40 ou 30 maybe? I don't know.

And fusion only works between two same characters, like merging Virion with Virion to have a Virion + 1

i have lyn who is always five stars i think (?) and four star effie is pretty op tbh. i also got four star cherche too which im happy about because she was one of the people i voted for in my hero ballot. though that thing seemed pointless unless theyre gonna add more characters later

ALSO its not letting me fuse heroes i was gonna enhance one of my ****ty one star characters with one of my virion duplicates and the option to fuse is greyed out rip

EDIT
5z55nHPl.jpg

lol i never played conquest idk anything about her but she annihilates everything

I want Lyn so bad :(

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Jux pulled 4 star Corron and Eliwood. Corn has some godly attack right out the boat at 19 but his initial def is low as fucc

Eliwood is getting the bench doe, don't think i dont remember you jobbin against a fighter on my HMM run mufugga

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Pretty sure the level cap is 40. I went into the level up screen and that was the max number.

D

Deleted member 14134

I got nothing but 3 star characters I never heard of. Also not a big fan of this stamina system, I imagine it's going to deplete pretty quick and then have unnecessary wait times to play again. So not only is this looking like pay to win but also pay to play.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I got nothing but 3 star characters I never heard of. Also not a big fan of this stamina system, I imagine it's going to deplete pretty quick and then have unnecessary wait times to play again. So not only is this looking like pay to win but also pay to play.
it's a mobile**** title, what did you expeck? name one (1) good mobile game that isn't effectively pay to play.

Also, the stamina system isn't even that bad, it's an artificial limitation for gametime which keeps you from staring at you're phone all day. that's nothing BUT good. staring at the phone causes asocial behaviors.

D

Deleted member 14134

it's a mobile**** title, what did you expeck? name one (1) good mobile game that isn't effectively pay to play.

Also, the stamina system isn't even that bad, it's an artificial limitation for gametime which keeps you from staring at you're phone all day. that's nothing BUT good. staring at the phone causes asocial behaviors.
I think the game being poor in general is going to keep me away from my phone more than the timer.

Spent a few hours playing last night, I was very impressed. As someone who had no interest in Miitomo/Super Mario Run, and as someone who found the novelty of Pokemon Go wearing off incredibly fast, this is definitely my favorite of Nintendo's mobile offerings so far.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the balancing - I somehow got a 5 star Camilla on my second draw, and she's been dominating everything with her ungodly high stat level ups and Brave Axe+. Pretty much the only thing that can stop her is a few arrows to the face in the same turn, and that never happens because there's only four enemies on the field at once.

Loving the game though, I just hope that if I'm going to put money down for orbs, that I don't regret it with low star characters and duplicates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom