• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Fire Emblem Awakening - Who'd You Marry to Who?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Obviously some spoilers in here since you get to find out whose child is whose.

Ehm, I was wondering which characters you married off to which characters, and why? Me, I have two playthroughs where I treated marriage as particularly important:

Second Playthrough: Married Chrom to Sumia; promoted Sumia to Dark Flier and leveled her to 15 so Lucina would get Galeforce. Galeforce essentially leads to a broken game, which is my kind of play. As a Great Lord with all stat boost items you gain, Lucina can break chapters 18 through Endgame with an A support with Chrom, at least on Hard.

Fourth (current) Playthrough: So far I have done the following:
- Chrom x Sumia [Lucina is going to get Galeforce]
- Vaike x Lissa [no particular reason, I just like the Vaike and "Mrs. the Vaike" is probably the coolest name ever lmfao]
- Miriel x Kellam [no particular reason, just using all the characters]
- Stahl x Sully ["they're both cavaliers" was my reasoning lol]
+ Gregor x Nowi ["they start in the same chapter" is my reasoning lol]
+ IIRC I just did MU x Cordelia on a joke save just to see the conversations
+ Aiming for MU x Lucina for conversations, but that will be another joke save lmfao

I'm aiming to get all characters married off.

Kirino

Tatakae
-Chrom x Maribelle [I really like Maribelle, and I wanted her to marry Chrom. They also fit well together, IMO.
-Avatar x Lissa [They had the highest support at the time, so I went with it]
-Frederick x Cordelia [Thought they matched, since both are always busy and neat freaks. Also for Severa.]

Those are the only units I've married so far. I'm planning on marrying Severa and Owain, though. Other than that, I have no plans concerning who will marry whom, if they even get married. I only want to marry characters that make sense, and fit well together. I don't want to marry everyone just for the sake of it, except for children, maybe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom