• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Finally Got Around to Completing the Game And...

A

AChrisToThePast

I finally beat the game just minutes ago. That was one of the most touching endings I've ever experienced in a game. Normally I may get teary eyed from time to time but there was an overwhelming amount of emotion packed into this game. I loved every second of playing it, even when I was frustrated. I felt like I was never having a dull moment. I can't wait to start on my second playthrough on Hero Mode. This is one of those games I hope will be talked about for years to come. I didn't want to admit it at first but this game is just as revolutionary as Ocarina. Not for the same reasons because to each game its own, but this was one of the best stories I have ever experienced in any game, not just Zelda. I hope the next Zelda title can come somewhere close to what this game has done for me.

I

Insanity

This is the second Zelda game I play, the first being TP, and can't bring myself to finish it. I've done everything in the game, all the side quests, the fun stuff, the only thing left is to kill Demise... and yet I can't bring myself to do it 'cause I don't want the game to end, even if I can do it all over again in hero mode.

I've played a lot of games in my days and never has one touched me as much as this one. LOVE IT!

It is a great game. It's became my new favorite Zelda game in the series and I love the Motion+ controls that come along with it.

Glad you liked it that much. I was also sad because the games was going to "end", but if there is something I learned in the past, specially with zelda games, is that it is far from ending.

At one point I was seriously considering the possibility of SS begin my favorite game ever, at the moment my favorite were 5 equal games (ALTTP, OoT, MM, TP, WW), at the end I decided to let it just join the group, because it didn't feel right to put one over the other, I just cant decide

Yep, it was a pretty emotional ending. Seeing the end exchanges between Link and Fi and seeing Groose's character evolve were some of the more charged moments.

I

Insanity

Finally finished it (and started hero mode) and WOW, what an ending. The exchange between Fi and Link was by far the best part of it.

S

SongOfTime

I agree. This is a great Zelda game. Yes it has its faults but at the end of the day it does what it needs to do which is tell a story. OOT itself isn't without flaws either. Hyrule Field wasn't vast enough to allow much exploring.

Games these days aren't difficult anymore, that I agree with but that's how things are now. Games are made today so that anyone can pick up the controller and have fun (this includes children.)

Now I realise some people enjoy Zelda II but a good amount of people don't enjoy it becauseof the difficulty of Zelda II.

Point being, Nintendo can't please everyone.

I agree, this was technically my second zelda game first being twilight princess, but this was the first one I beat. After that playing Alttp, TP, part of AOL, and now begenning Ocarina of time (which better be a damn good game since the beginning is boring), none of these games have captured the same magic that SS had to me when I first started playing.

I agree that the ending was very touching. They did a wonderful job of making the game emotional through subtle facial expressions.

Absolutely. This game has set a new standard for the amount of emotional content as well as variety in game play that should be included in every Zelda game.

Also... Not gunna lie, I cried a little when the Link and Zelda were reunited and the Zelda theme started playing... B'awww...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom