• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Final Battle Tip/What's Your Method?

I'm not sure if someone has already mentioned this (I would be kind of surprised if they hadn't), but I was fighting Demise today and found a way to dodge his charge attack (which I have read is very hard to avoid). If you move backwards and jump before he gets to you, he won't hit you. I did this repeatedly and he was unable to hit me. I'm not sure if I was getting really lucky with timing or what, but jumping backwards was an incredibly effective way to not be hit by Demise's annoyingly powerful attack. After I figured it out, he didn't hit me with a charge attack for the rest of the battle.

For the beginning of the battle, I always take the "shield-bash-sword-slash" approach. How do you fight Demise? :)

My strategy (prepare for pure coolness): Watch someone who's good at it then mirror their movements when I play;)

It is actually a great way to avoid the charge attack of Demise that jump backwards, and there no need of timing.:right:

Use your Skyward Strike at the same time as Demise's powerful attack, and it totally cancels out. ;) Seriously. Spam the Skyward Strike, and Demise is a cakewalk.

Use your Skyward Strike at the same time as Demise's powerful attack, and it totally cancels out. ;) Seriously. Spam the Skyward Strike, and Demise is a cakewalk.

Using the bug net is even better, instead of simply canceling his strike, the reflected strike stuns him and allows you to attack him. Plus, you don't need to have your sword charged.

I used my shield in the first phase, in the second one did side jumps to avoid him and his charge attacks.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I like to see how many times I can expose him and how many hits I can get before he attacks. It is kind of fun to challenge yourself like that. If I am being serious I usually just expose his weakness in the first phase, then hit him once or twice, and in the second phase just wait until I can get a good few hits on him. I don't like taking damage.

With shield:
Run up, slash 3 times opposing directions, backflip. repeat 1-2 times. slash 2 times, spin attack backflip. (use till he falls down or till cut scene.)

during second fight backflip or sideflip to dodge lighting strike blows, (YOU CAN BACKFLIP INTO THE CENTER OF THE LIGHTNING CIRCLE STRIKE) and just lazer him, slash... rinse and repeat. thats kinda it.

without shield:
his down slash jump left or right.
double slash jump left then right, or backflip.
punch, jump left.
horizontal backflip.

its much harder to knock him down without a shield, be wary of that.

back flip to dodge dash attacks, or lightning strike (and its easier to side jump for lightning strike/whirl.)
thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom