• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fierce Diety Link

After thinking about this for awhile, it would be really cool to bring back Fierce Diety Link. And being able to use it outside of bosses. Like, you get this halfway through the game and the game somewhat revolves upon it. And you had a special meter and you could only use it for like 2 minutes at a time, then you could either choose to use rupees to be able to fill up the meter and use it again or you could slowly gain it back by fighting and killing enemies. (obviously alot of rupees)
It would give more reason and porpose for rupees because i know alot of people are getting sick of how useless there getting. And since Diety Link is stronger you like had to use hime for specail HEAVY block puzzles and what not, maybe yuo would need him for several sidequest's too.
Just some thoughts, share your ideas!

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Unless Link can find a way to use the Triforce of Courage, or the complete Triforce to transform himself into FD Link, I don't think It's ever gunna happen again. I just don't see him ever getting that darned Fierce Deities Mask from anyone except from Majora, and he's dead as far as I know. Maybe because the Happy Mask Salesman has Majora's Mask he may also unknowingly possess the Fierce Deities Mask as well... now if only we could run into him in the new Wii game... it's an interesting theory though, If I ran into that sneaky salesman I would revive Majora just so I could get the FD mask and then head off to the real boss of the game.. yup good times..

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Unless Link can find a way to use the Triforce of Courage, or the complete Triforce to transform himself into FD Link, I don't think It's ever gunna happen again. I just don't see him ever getting that darned Fierce Deities Mask from anyone except from Majora, and he's dead as far as I know. Maybe because the Happy Mask Salesman has Majora's Mask he may also unknowingly possess the Fierce Deities Mask as well... now if only we could run into him in the new Wii game... it's an interesting theory though, If I ran into that sneaky salesman I would revive Majora just so I could get the FD mask and then head off to the real boss of the game.. yup good times..
i have an idea maybe the mask salesman is attacked a gain unleashing the two masks on two thieve or something along those lines. MMaybe they are mortal enemies and start to destroy the world while fighting each other and then link must defeat them to save Hyrule or termina.

A

Agwe

I actually really want this next game to be about Fierce Deity, like a Link who somehow gained the Triforce of Power too or something. I think it would be coo'.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
The problem with having somethign like the Fierce Deity Link is his own power.

Don't get me wrong I love FDL, but the problem is that it is far to over-powered, with him you could breeze the game without taking so much as scratch on your very first try. It would make link so awesome, but it would most probably take away the challenge of fighting the enemies.

Bringing him back as an aid for the bosses and the final boss wouldn't be such a bad idea, but outside of the boss rooms no thank you.

Z

Zora

I think that if they re introduce fierce diety link he should remain to boss battles only, the game would just be way to easy, if you could freely be him, but i do think it would be cool to be able to use him for one dungeon or something.

Z

Zora

I still think that would be too much, like I said I think it would still be pretty cool if there was a dungeon specific for using Diety Link.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Its possible that Fierce Deity Link will be in Zelda Wii. There has been rumor that Zelda Wii will be the sequel to MM. Ithink that if that happens, then MM will finally be getting the attention it deserves.

S

spirit

Thatd sound better, but we wouldnt want the game to rely on the mask alone

octorok74

TETTAC
I think it would be better if Fierce Diety was a boss instead of someone, Link could turn into. It would be a difficult fight, but it would also just be awesome to verse something that Link used to be able to turn into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom