• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fierce Deity's Mask and Majora's Mask

B

Blizzard78

Could the Fierce Deity be connected with Majora somehow? I mean Majora gave the Fierce Deity mask himself to Link. And the description said that could the Fierce Deity's mask dark powers be as bad as Majora's mask (it didn't say mask, but still)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Perhaps the ancient tribe that made majora gave this mask to him (or her???) so that he gave to a person who wanted to play with/ they did it cause they knew if someone was going to play with him (or her, what is Majora anyways????) is because the power had been unleashed, the person who was "playing" could use the mask to destroy Majora. And for safety they made the mask only usable when there is a great danger or a strong enemy....thats why you can only use it boss fights.

A theory of me, yay

Fierce Deity is a god, though I don't think he was a nice god. He may have battled Majora in the past and lost, getting sealed into a mask. They were probably rivals for some sort. Either way, this is all just speculation.

Feirce Deity was not confirmed to be a god nor nice. None of those two facts are canon, just wanted. Here is my theory, but there is no proof or back up to it, just a theory like Phantasmagoric's. Feirce Deity was the bad guy because of a huge mistranslation problem, Feirce Deity is the Terminian Devil acording to Majora's Moon Child. Then, according to the Stone Tower/Babal theory, The Golden Goddesses created Majora who destroyed the anceint civilisation and seperated the once connected worlds of Termina and Hyrule. The Anceint Tribe was not run by King Ikana but by Feirce Deity, or as I call him Oni meaning Devil. Majora Killed Oni and took the Mask just as Link killed Majora and took the mask. I think that both Majora and Oni were msks, bt turned into hmanoid and returns to a mask when its work is done. In MM's final battle, Majora is a Mask, but turns into humanoid, then when given to the Mask Salesman, back to a mask. Same with Oni. By no means is Oni good, in my opinoin. The rainbow showed up when Link took off Oni, because the universe did not want Oni. Oni is bad. Majora is a corrupted Agent of the goddesses who grew off evilness when she was seperated from her creators and world. Again, this is a theory that likely can not be proven nor confirmed ever.

Vibed

must read before he posts
Feirce Deity was not confirmed to be a god nor nice. None of those two facts are canon, just wanted. Here is my theory, but there is no proof or back up to it, just a theory like Phantasmagoric's. Feirce Deity was the bad guy because of a huge mistranslation problem, Feirce Deity is the Terminian Devil acording to Majora's Moon Child. Then, according to the Stone Tower/Babal theory, The Golden Goddesses created Majora who destroyed the anceint civilisation and seperated the once connected worlds of Termina and Hyrule. The Anceint Tribe was not run by King Ikana but by Feirce Deity, or as I call him Oni meaning Devil. Majora Killed Oni and took the Mask just as Link killed Majora and took the mask. I think that both Majora and Oni were msks, bt turned into hmanoid and returns to a mask when its work is done. In MM's final battle, Majora is a Mask, but turns into humanoid, then when given to the Mask Salesman, back to a mask. Same with Oni. By no means is Oni good, in my opinoin. The rainbow showed up when Link took off Oni, because the universe did not want Oni. Oni is bad. Majora is a corrupted Agent of the goddesses who grew off evilness when she was seperated from her creators and world. Again, this is a theory that likely can not be proven nor confirmed ever.

Well, the word fierce means aggressiveness or intense emotion, and deity means god. Oni means demon. So "Aggressive God Demon." With all this wouldn't one conclude a demon, god, or other supernatural being?

Really there is no conclusion to the origins, but god just as plausible as demon/devil.

A god is someone or something that is worshiped. That doesn't mean they have super powers. It just means that a person(s) worships it.

Then why did you bring it up? He's a god. His name means "god." There is nothing to disagree with. I'm not saying he was on the same level as the Giants or Goddesses, but he was a god of some sort.

Dude, God isn't the same as god. A god is simply a worshiped being, while a God is considered the one, almighty entity with omnipotence and infinite powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom