• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fierce Deity Theory

T

TriLinx64

Oni Link. Simple transformation, or spirit of the traveler who killed the dragon and made Majoras Mask out of his armour? :?

well, if you take manga as canon... (what I dont)

anyway, you mean this one, right?

Majora_manga.jpg

well, lets forget canon and non-canon, why this guy became a mask and the moon kid has it?

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
I have one thing to say about the manga, basically it wouldn't have been produced unless Nintendo thought it should, even if they say it is non-canon, wouldn't that really be about anything that might corss-over and contradict what the game said? so really anything the games didn't say and the manga added to should be alright, shouldn't it? like the traveller and the beast, the traveller could even be that Raven guy who appears in the OoA manga.

But tI'm sure the mask is filled with a kind of evil, the manga at least says so, so this theory is kinda ka-put, sorry about that. Still Oni Lin's sword is like the infinity symbol if you look at it, and I'm sure he has some sort of connection to the moon if anything, hence why you get it in the moon, maybe it is the evil from the moon put into a mask so Link may take it's form.

So my theory is, Link helping everyone cleared up evil and such that the Skull Kid had made, the evil didn't go back to MM but rather the moon which watched Link's quest. The large amounts of evil which entered the moon came in the form of four children playing tag, when Link freed the evil then there was enough of it to create the Oni Mask. The moon was only being pulled down by Majora's Mask, I'm pretty sure nothing said about the moon being created by the Skull Kid.

TriLink's theory was interesting though.

You are all wrong. Majora's Mask and Fierce Deity's Mask draw their powers from Chuck Norris. ;)
I believe the FDM was just a little extra. The developers probably do have a story for it, but it wasn't their biggest concern adding it to the game. The mask looks like Link's face, which is worth mentioning.

T

TriLinx64

I have one thing to say about the manga, basically it wouldn't have been produced unless Nintendo thought it should, even if they say it is non-canon, wouldn't that really be about anything that might corss-over and contradict what the game said? so really anything the games didn't say and the manga added to should be alright, shouldn't it? like the traveller and the beast, the traveller could even be that Raven guy who appears in the OoA manga.

But tI'm sure the mask is filled with a kind of evil, the manga at least says so, so this theory is kinda ka-put, sorry about that. Still Oni Lin's sword is like the infinity symbol if you look at it, and I'm sure he has some sort of connection to the moon if anything, hence why you get it in the moon, maybe it is the evil from the moon put into a mask so Link may take it's form.

So my theory is, Link helping everyone cleared up evil and such that the Skull Kid had made, the evil didn't go back to MM but rather the moon which watched Link's quest. The large amounts of evil which entered the moon came in the form of four children playing tag, when Link freed the evil then there was enough of it to create the Oni Mask. The moon was only being pulled down by Majora's Mask, I'm pretty sure nothing said about the moon being created by the Skull Kid.

TriLink's theory was interesting though.
Not bad for a NooB eh? (Didn't say eh because i'm Canadian(:)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Hmhm. Oh, come on, now. We all know the story in the manga is just a story. It's not canon.

I believe there were some theories about Majora's Mask drawing its power from the sun. Maybe the Fierce Diety's Mask is its opposite and draws its power from the moon?

What? Where'd that theory come from? I've never heard anything close to that. And there's no evidence to suggest it. At all. Who came up with that one? The same guy who said Sheik was Link's father?

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I don't think so. I don't remember where I heard it, but the person said that the moon falls more during the day than at night, which could indicate that Majora's Mask draws its power from the sun. Plus, all the bright coloring seems to be sunny to me. The Fierce Diety's Mask is all grey and blue, cool colors that make me think of the moon.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The masks prove that there are two physical manifestation of each deity, but I have some questions. Is the Majora stronger than the Fierce Diety? Because the Majora Child has the Fierce Diety Mask and the Majora controlls the falling of the moon, unless the two rival dieties were working together. But then, why could you use the Fierce Diety Mask to defeat Majora?

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
i reckon that the fierce deity was a rival god-like person who majora trapped in mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom