• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Fierce Deity As a Real Person

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
I decided to draw what Fierce Deity would look like as a real person (not "linkified" like other masks, just him as himself before he died).

Here it is (you might want to click on it, it may be kinda small):

FDeity1.jpg

What do you think? Is it good? Does it suck noodles? Please post your opinion below.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
This is pretty good, I like it a lot. It's not bad at all!

I must say you posted this in the wrong forum. Artwork is to be displayed in the Fan Works. I suggest you get a mod to move it. ;)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
To make it less Link-like it would have been good to not add the triforce or the phoenix as they are both representations of Hyrule. Perhaps something Termina related. The duo swords is an interesting concept.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Get rid of the Triforce, because as far as we know, Fierce Diety hasn't got anything to do with Hyrule.
Maybe smoothen it out?

But off the constructive criticism. It looks awesome!

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
I don't see what this has to do with a 'real person' though, as it's just fan art of Fierce Deity Link. It doesn't really look more realistic than the original or anything.

Great drawing though, but you really should get rid of the triforce, because as the previous people have said, Fierce Deity Link doesn't neccesarily have any connection to Hyrule.

DekuMan414

TwentyThree is Number One
What I meant by "real person" is before he was turned into a mask. Like how Mikau (the Zora, just in case you didn't know, which i'm sure you do though) was a person before he was healed by Link.

Thank you for the constructive criticism though, i'm gonna revise this so I'll tell you when the new one is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom