• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fictional Character Crushes

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I haven't made a thread in forever, and I'm not even sure this is the right place for one. Also this has probably been done before, but not in a long while, so I decided to just go ahead and do it.

Do you have a fictional character crush? Like from a TV show, a movie, a book, or whatever? Like, I'm not necessarily talking about if you fancy the actor, I'm talking like you're into the character.

I have a few so I'll start:

Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries. Klaus Mikaelson from The Originals. Tig Trager and Chibs Telford, both from Sons of Anarchy. Sirius Black from Harry Potter.

Ada Wong - Resident Evil
Zelda - Twilight Princess
Zelda - Breath of the Wild
Rinoa - Final Fantasy VIII
Lightning - Final Fantasy XIII
Milla Maxwell - Tales of Xillia
Velvet Crowe - Tales of Berseria

Most of these are just crushes. But Milla Maxwell's character elevates her above the rest by being an interesting character on top of being gorgeous.

The books i read dont have crushable characters and havent watched enough tv to have crushes from any shows.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I never really care about the actors playing the characters I crush on. It always has been the characters to me.
Characters I used to have a crush on for a long time:
Luke Skywalker - Star Wars
Pippin - LotR

Characters I still crush on/find attractive:
Castiel - Supernatural
Volga - HW
Loki - Thor/Advengers

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
As most people who have been paying attention to my activities in the shoutbox can probably guess, I'm going with Holo from Spice and Wolf. She's by far one of the exceptionally written female characters I've come across. She is physically attractive, but it doesn't define her character. Anyone can create a beautiful character (although beauty is subjective). A lot more emphasis is put on her personality and intellect than her looks, which while admittedly isn't revolutionary, is definitely not as commonplace as one might expect, especially in the anime/manga/light novel industries.
And her personality is most definitely the thing that shines most about her, at least to me. She is mischievous and rowdy, with a healthy dose of snark and egocentricity, and seems as though she would be a genuine joy to be around and talk to (if she were, y'know, more than just an idea), as her interactions with the protagonist, Lawrence, seem to suggest. This in conjunction with her intellect and looks make her extremely appealing to me, and yeah, I guess that's the logic behind it.
AaaaaalsoIboughtabodypillowfherasajokeonce.

Other than that, I wouldn't say I "crush" on many characters. There will always be a number of them that I am fond of/am attracted to, but Holo is really the only one that has truly appealed to me in such a way that I would be willing to call it a "crush".

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I mainly have "ship" crushes more than character crushes, but I have proper crushes on these ones especially:

River Song - Doctor Who (also love the actress, though in a different way)
Kaylee Frye - Firefly
Max - Dark Angel

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I can't say I've had too terribly many of these... Being a more-or-less mature T.V watcher (My parents did parental controls on all of the kid shows when I was young), I've always been used to seeing adults on T.V, in movies, and books, and stuff. I can't say many of them caught my eye in a "Crush" kinda way. In video games though, there are a lot of female characters at an age I find "crush worthy". I'd be lying if multiple Zelda characters didn't catch my eye...

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Don't even get me started...

I've always crushed on the 'serious', 'emo' type of male characters. Not sure why, but I'm always aiming to be their waifu.

Here's a 'short' list, not all of them are emo but 99% are:

Gladion - Pokemon Sun/Moon
Spike - Cowboy Bebop
Dezel - Tales of Zestiria
Zuko - Avatar: The Last Airbender
Obito Uchiha - Naruto Shippuden
Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto
Kakashi - Naruto
Ikuto Tsukiyomi - Shugo Chara
Rei Segami - Kodocha
Tuxedo Mask - Sailor Moon
Ron Weasly - Harry Potter
Peter Quil - Guardians of the Galaxy

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Tough call let's see...
Rise Kujikawa- Persona 4
Yukari Takeba- Persona 3
Makoto Nijima- Persona 5
Kathy- Harvest Moon Animal Parade
Nami- Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life
Tiffany- Hunie Pop
Those are the ones that stick out in my mind. Judge me as you will.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Liv Moore played by Australian actress and hyper-cutie Rose McIver from iZombie :pikalove:

Peter Quil - Guardians of the Galaxy

Since when is Peter Quil "serious" or emotional? He hides his emotions behind womanizing and being a provocative goofball.

... also I may have a slight man crush on nathan fillion.

funnier6

Courage~
Lessee, the first two reminded me of a girl I actually like an real life, (Would so date Tear though) and the other two are movies.
Tear, (Tales of the Abyss)
Zero Suit Samus, (particularly smash 4 version)
MJ Watson, (the original spiderman trilogy)
Hermione Granger, (Harry Potter)

Might have to update as I think.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Liv Moore played by Australian actress and hyper-cutie Rose McIver from iZombie :pikalove:

Since when is Peter Quil "serious" or emotional? He hides his emotions behind womanizing and being a provocative goofball.

... also I may have a slight man crush on nathan fillion.

I didn't say ALL of them were emo. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom