• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Fi - Ghirahim Theory

I was thinking, and the visual similarity between Fi and Ghirahim is remarkable. The only real differences are Fi's lack of arms and her being only blue. Look at the shape of the head and facial features. My theory is that when Hylia created Fi for the Chosen Hero, Demise recognised the threat this could cause and created an evil opposite to Fi, Ghirahim. Once Demise realized Ghirahim could not stop the Chosen Hero, Demise betrayed his creation, destroying him, to get rid of the hero himself. I'm sure someone is going to elaborate on this, because I know I missed some stuff. It's a crazy, but possible theory. Take this picture as an example of the resemblence:
firahim.jpg

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I was thinking, and the visual similarity between Fi and Ghirahim is remarkable. The only real differences are Fi's lack of arms and her being only blue. Look at the shape of the head and facial features. My theory is that when Hylia created Fi for the Chosen Hero, Demise recognised the threat this could cause and created an evil opposite to Fi, Ghirahim. Once Demise realized Ghirahim could not stop the Chosen Hero, Demise betrayed his creation, destroying him, to get rid of the hero himself. I'm sure someone is going to elaborate on this, because I know I missed some stuff. It's a crazy, but possible theory. Take this picture as an example of the resemblence:
View attachment 26913

Ghirahim is basically Anti-Fi. Ghirahim was not destroyed for not "completing Demise's demands", but simply returned to his original form as the Anti-Master Sword. That way he could serve Demise in an attempt to defeat the Hero of the Goddess. I see Ghirahim as more of a minion serving Demise, whereas Fi is comfirmed to be a servant to Link and the Goddess (making sense on why she calls Link "Master Link".) You're right about their appearances on how they're similar. :)

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
First of all, welcome to ZD

Now, on to the actual theory, the resemblance you point at is fairly obvious, and it's already well known, good observation though

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Your not the first but yes this is true, Fi is anti Ghrihaim, wait otherway around, and the evil sword of Demise is the anti master sword.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Ghirahim basically acts as a foil to Fi. They have similar powers, appearances, and so on. The only thing is that Ghirahim can act independent of his master. By saying that, I mean that he doesn't require his master at all times in order to function. But overall, yes. Ghirahim acts as an "Anti-Fi," as you might say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom