• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Feedback on My Signature Banner?

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I created an animated signature banner showcasing the Zelda games I've beaten. It's the first one I've created and I'd like some feedback. Thanks! :)

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
Yeah I didn't use any online generators or anything, I made it from scratch. Thanks again! :D

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well, my opinion would change depending on what you were going for. It seems you just wanted an area in the game and slapped on a render. Compared to some other first time signatures, I give it a thumbs up, although I like my signatures to have more effects. For example, I didn't make my current avatar's background. It was some stock image I found through Google. With some slight edits, I made it brighter, made it blend in more with the background, did some smudging with the wolves, and I was done, with an improved image.

I think it would be better to make a background for a signature. Either that or edit a stock like crazy. That will give you some cool effects that really make the sig noticeable. That's what I do for everything I make. I would recommend doing some Google searches on "GIMP signature tutorials" to find some nice additions to future graphics, if you plan to make more, that is.

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I wasn't looking to make it fancy or anything, I just wanted to take some of my favorite elements from each of the games and enhance the animation. Once I begin making a better avatar, I'll definitely use more of Photoshop's capabilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom