• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fears?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So i got to thinking (partly thanks to Dan and their afraid of the dark thread) what are your biggest fears? Irrational or rational, i am not here to judge. I suffer from severe arachnophobia and mild trypophobia. The irony about my Arachnophobia is that i think spiders and bloody amazing. I love them from an analytical viewpoint. I can study them and look at images/videos of them but if one came near to me i would slaughter it. And not even kindly.

Trypophobia as some of you may or may not know is the irrational fear of irregular spaced holes such as those found on lotus seed heads.

So yea come on my fellow forumers what are your fears? I would also ask that everyone respect the fact it takes some balls to admit to an internet community something they fear and as such NOT to mock them or send them images of said fears in a PM. Bit of respect.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hoo boy you probably never want to read the Enigma of Amigara Fault then. Or maybe you do if you want to be scared.

I have an irrational fear of needles. Even just talking about them makes me all fidgety.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
needles creep me out a fair bit too. I've always hated that feeling of the fluid entering your system from the needle and the feeling of being drained by needles as they take blood.

I tend to read a lot of horror and watch them so over time i've gotten pretty desensitized to most creepy things. Cept Spirits/Spiders.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
That'd i'd say is very rational. Living with someone like must've been horrendous, it doesn't surprise me it took you several years to deal with the fear. But at the same time you had to have felt relief that he was gone in the end?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, which is a fear of long words, and because of my masochistic nature I typed the name of the phobia out in full.

I've got glossophobia, which is fear of public speaking. I can spend days panicking about doing speeches or anything equally terrifying. I also hate clowns and their creepy painted smiles, had many nightmares about them as a kid. It's safe to say that I've never been to a circus and will never be going to one.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I have globophobia, which is a fear of balloons especially of the noise they make when they burst. I don't like any sudden loud bangs but being around balloons reallt distresses me. Its ok if I'm the one holding it or if it's one of those foil helium ones but ordinary balloons literally I will start shaking and sweating and I will eventually cry. Kids birthday parties are my worst nightmare.

Salem

SICK
I have globophobia, which is a fear of balloons especially of the noise they make when they burst. I don't like any sudden loud bangs but being around balloons reallt distresses me. Its ok if I'm the one holding it or if it's one of those foil helium ones but ordinary balloons literally I will start shaking and sweating and I will eventually cry. Kids birthday parties are my worst nightmare.
I also kind of fear balloons.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I fear spiders, particularly those with long thin legs. The daddy long legs spider is the absolute worst thing for me.

Baked beans. I feel unease when there are baked beans being consumed around me or any plate that is unwashed that has been touched by them. I couldnt possibly even touch a plate that has had them on. I have never eaten baked beans of course. I cant stand the smell or appearance of them. I dont like to hear people talk about eating them either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom