• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Zelda landmark?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
The Stone Towers are my favorite. The lore behind them is incredibly interesting and the background music easily my favorite of any Zelda game. Plus I love how it looks - sheer cliffs that seem to rise forever and as an added bonus you get to see most of the structure from a second perspective. I will always remember the first time I flipped the temple. I was worried if I jumped I would fall "up" to my death.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
My favorite landmark changes with each game, as does the world. In OoT its Zora's Domain post 7 year skip, all the ice looks amazing. In MM it's Clock town, there's a festival happening soon and it's lively. In TP it's Hyrule Castle town, lots to do and see.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The Stone Towers are my favorite. The lore behind them is incredibly interesting and the background music easily my favorite of any Zelda game. Plus I love how it looks - sheer cliffs that seem to rise forever and as an added bonus you get to see most of the structure from a second perspective. I will always remember the first time I flipped the temple. I was worried if I jumped I would fall "up" to my death.

There has always been an allure to that place for me. I never did reach them on my first N64 play through of Majoras Mask, only when I got the GC edition did I finally manage to get there. It is definitely top dungeon of mine.

To answer the question of which is my favorite though. That would have to be Arbiters Grounds. I was intrigued by the appearance of it in the distance where you can only really see the spires with the winged symbols on top. I really hoped I would get the chance to see what it was up close and I wasn't disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom