• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

favourite type of coffee

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
I personally don't like coffee. LOVE the smell....HATE the taste. xD

However I do love Tira-Misu and that has some sort of expresso powder on the top of it that's "coffee-esque" but for some reason that doesn't bother me.

Disasterbate5k

Shubadawoo
Coffee? That's silly. It's all about oolong tea!

But in all seriousness, I don't really know a lot about coffee. I considered starting drinking it, but with as many different types, I wasn't sure where to start. I tried some of that Japanese coffee in a can stuff in High School, but I didn't like it. Years later my taste buds might be different.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Yuck! I hate coffee! XP

I'm much more of a tea person, but out of the types of coffee I've had, I can only tolerate an iced mocha. :cool:

Mido

Version 1
I hear that Yuban Coffee is pretty decent, but alas, I am not a fan of coffee. Give me some tea, and I'll be quite well!

It's all about oolong tea!

hqdefault.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Coffee? That's silly. It's all about oolong tea!

But in all seriousness, I don't really know a lot about coffee. I considered starting drinking it, but with as many different types, I wasn't sure where to start. I tried some of that Japanese coffee in a can stuff in High School, but I didn't like it. Years later my taste buds might be different.

Oolong tea is good, though I drink more green as it contains more of the antioxidant, EGCG.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have actually taken up regular coffee drinking recently as Starbucks have put their Christmas range in stock. I like to drink the Eggnog latte there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom