• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favourite Mushroom Kingdom character other than Mario

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Luigi's always been my favorite Mario character. Guess cause I'm a younger sibling.

Though surprisingly I've never played either of the Luigi's Mansion games. Though I have seen the original one played and it looks like a fun game.

WLxM2nT.jpg

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like Bowser of course. He is always the main villain and my favourite to play as in Mario Kart. I don't think he has his own game.

Other than him Wario is my favourite. I like the Wario laugh and he is always amusing in smash. He has is own series too but I haven't played it.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm disappointed in the lack of Toad appreciation. Toad is, by far the greatest Mario character. I play as him whenever I get the chance (make him a playable character in Smash Bros, Nintendo!).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've always loved Yoshi. From his adorable sounds to his cute little boots, he's just such a loveable character!

Though I've definitely gotta give some props to my man Waluigi. I try to play as him whenever I can in games like Mario Party and Mario Kart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom